microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Client crash when searching in forms

Maurice Ars

1/11/2006 9:43:00 AM

We have Axapta 3.0 sp4 installed since 1st january (we came from Ax.2.5)
On some workplaces we have the problem that Axapta clients crash when they
use CTRL-F (find) in some forms (of course the forms they use most), this
happens about 20 times a day. This while other users don't have the
problem.???
The clients run Windows 2000, but i don't know if this makes a difference.
There are users here that use XP. The server runs under Windows2000.
I know that Axapta 3.0 sp4 has some memoryleaks, but i don't know if this
has something to do with it.

I wonder if other companies experience the same problem and, if somebody
knows the solution, that would be great!!