Watermarker

1/10/2006 4:45:00 PM

Hi all,...

I've used 'GetAsyncKeyState' at task method to get keypressed,... but I
have now a problem, I need to flush the keyboard buffer from Axapta
with/without needing a DLL.

Thks a lot!
1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi Watermarker

I you use a global variable to keep the key-state you could add a delayed
method, say delay for 10 milliseconds, which clears your variable.

May be this helps, but may be there's a more proper solution ...

Best regards
Patrick