Jagjeet Singh

1/10/2006 5:57:00 AM

I am getting a stack trace error when changing a date of the variable during
debugging.

The scenario is like create a container and create another container inside
this with the value of type date in it. Then start the debugger and try to
change date in sub container.

Example

Container c1, c2;

c2 = mkdate(01,01,2006);
c1 = [c2];

for(i=1;i<=conlen(c1);i++) // put debugger here and try to change the date
from calendar.
{
c2 = conpeek(c1,1);
print date2str(conpeek(c2,1),123,2,4,2,4,2);
pause;
}
13 Answers

Hope

On May 11, 5:19 pm, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> Indeed.  And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the principles of
> sarcasm?

I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)

s?r`ch?sm

"Hope" <holleratwaller@gmail.com> wrote:
> "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Hope" <holleratwaller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the principles
> of sarcasm?
>

>I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)

Very good ... so, is that a yes, no or, maybe so?

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

"s?r`ch?sm" wrote:

> "ren" <ren1999@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I will never approve of the reconciliation between Wicca and
> > Christianity because (Baptist) Christianity is fundamentally flawed.
> >
> > Furthermore, I am also against (Catholic) Christianity because its
> > leaders are still knowingly protecting their own against prosecution
> > for child molestation.
> >

> Naturally, you are aware that 'wiccans' are just as likely to be hypocrites
> and child abusers as xtians are?

It is rather interesting to note the MORAL Xtains, do "SUFFER the LITTLE
CHILDREN, to CUM onto the Lord", while they claim Sethians, are an Abomination
God said Kill!

Aine

On May 11, 7:42 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> "sâr`châsm" wrote:
> > "ren" <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I will never approve of the reconciliation between Wicca and
> > > Christianity because (Baptist) Christianity is fundamentally flawed.
>
> > > Furthermore, I am also against (Catholic) Christianity because its
> > > leaders are still knowingly protecting their own against prosecution
> > > for child molestation.
>
> > Naturally, you are aware that 'wiccans' are just as likely to be hypocrites
> > and child abusers as xtians are?
>
> It is rather interesting to note the MORAL Xtains, do "SUFFER the LITTLE
> CHILDREN, to CUM onto the Lord", while they claim Sethians, are an Abomination
> God said Kill!

Gross Damaeus/ren.

Hope wrote:

> On May 11, 5:19 pm, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> > >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
> >
> > Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the principles of
> > sarcasm?
>
> I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Hope

On May 11, 10:04 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Hope wrote:

> > > Indeed.  And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the principles of
> > > sarcasm?
>
> > I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed.  ;-)
>
> LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

*LOL* What. Ever. Ya humorless baby curser...

Hope

On May 11, 6:36 pm, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> > >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> > Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the principles
> > of sarcasm?
>
> >I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed.  ;-)
>
> Very good ... so, is that a yes, no or, maybe so?

Yes it is.

s?r`ch?sm

"Hope" <holleratwaller@gmail.com> wrote:
> "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the
> principles of sarcasm?
>
> >I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)
>
> Very good ... so, is that a yes, no or, maybe so?
>
>Yes it is.

That's one way to deal with multiple-choice options alright.

Hope

On May 12, 4:12 pm, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> > >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> > Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the
> > principles of sarcasm?
>
> > >I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)
>
> > Very good ... so, is that a yes, no or, maybe so?
>
> >Yes it is.
>
> That's one way to deal with multiple-choice options alright.

Or multiple-question objectors, for that matter. ;-)

s?r`ch?sm

"Hope" <holleratwaller@gmail.com> wrote:
> "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Hope" <holleratwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >But...but...seeing people as individuals takes work! Blanket
> >condemnation and stereotyping is so much easier and less angsty!
>
> Indeed. And may I congratulate you on your deft use of the
> principles of sarcasm?
>
> >I do try to keep evolving...at Darwinian speed. ;-)
>
> Very good ... so, is that a yes, no or, maybe so?
>
> >Yes it is.
>
> That's one way to deal with multiple-choice options alright.
>

>Or multiple-question objectors, for that matter. ;-)

True, and yet I suspect not all "multiples" would be objected to; given the
improper circumstances. ;>