microsoft.public.axapta.programming

SysPrintJobSettings Class

Raad

1/9/2006 9:46:00 PM

Hi All,

I am upgrading one of our Axapta clients from version 2.5 to version 3 SP4,
and in their 2.5 version we had a mod that is using the class
sysPrintJobsSettings, the problem is that I can't see that class in vertion
3, does anyone know what happend to that Class, or am I not looking properly
enough?!

Thanks in advance

Raad
4 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi Raad

It doesn't look like this class longer exists in Axapta 3.0. I would you
suppose to use the PrintJobSettings class (it's a kernel class).

Best regards
Patrick

"Raad" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am upgrading one of our Axapta clients from version 2.5 to version 3 SP4,
> and in their 2.5 version we had a mod that is using the class
> sysPrintJobsSettings, the problem is that I can't see that class in vertion
> 3, does anyone know what happend to that Class, or am I not looking properly
> enough?!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Raad

Raad

Thanks Luegisdorf, from my first look it seems that sysPrintJobSettings have
had methods that are not existing in PrintJobSettings, but I'll see if I can
go around this problem using PrintJobsSettings anyway.

Regards

Raad

"Luegisdorf" wrote:

> Hi Raad
>
> It doesn't look like this class longer exists in Axapta 3.0. I would you
> suppose to use the PrintJobSettings class (it's a kernel class).
>
> Best regards
> Patrick
>
> "Raad" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am upgrading one of our Axapta clients from version 2.5 to version 3 SP4,
> > and in their 2.5 version we had a mod that is using the class
> > sysPrintJobsSettings, the problem is that I can't see that class in vertion
> > 3, does anyone know what happend to that Class, or am I not looking properly
> > enough?!
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Raad

Beorc Kano

On 5/11/2010 3:42 PM, Sidney Lambe wrote:
> On alt.religion.wicca, storm<storm@frii.com> wrote:
>> On May 11, 10:10=A0am, Ash<ash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I got into an argument with my friend today about how to dispose of
>>> her Ouija board...she thinks it will curse her to throw it away, and
>>> she's obsessing about it. =A0She wants it out of her house, but she's
>>> afraid to get rid of it. =A0She's been told to do different things by
>>> different people... burn it... not burn it... bury it, give it away,
>>> etc...
>>>
>>> I was very respectful to her about her belief that it will curse her
>>> to give it away, but simply stated my belief that it's nothing more
>>> than a messaging tool (if that)... I believe nothing bad will happen
>>> to her by giving it away. =A0In the end, it's made of wood and plastic.
>>>
>>> I told her that if she's that worried, just to say a little prayer
>>> like "I release you from your previous use and are no longer a tool
>>> for communication. With harm to none so be it!".
>>>
>>> Then give it away, or toss it.
>>>
>>> But she things I'm being "crazy and irrational". =A0Maybe she's not such
>>> a good friend after all. =A0Just had to vent...
>>>
>>> Ash
>>
>> It is a subjective reaction on her part, so why fight it. Go with the
>> emotional symbolism. She wants to feel like she has safely disposed
>> of it Let her do that. Cleanse it with salt and water. stick it in
>> a cauldron with cedar wood and sage. Burn it and spread the ashes.
>> All on a moonless night.
>>
>> Then forget about it. That's the step that counts, isn't it?
>
> Bad advice. You are encouraging superstitious nonsense. The
> board is just a prop. There's nothing going on with it that
> can't be done without it. The two people could take turns
> speaking the letters aloud.
>

>> -storm
>>
>> I had a similar problem with a Bible that had been unasked for gifted
>> to me. In fact, it was very much against my wishes. We already have
>> a bible and several other standard texts and I didn't need one with my
>> name embossed in it to "guide you on your path back to God". I
>> cleansed of connection to me and then gave it to a Chrisitan friend
>> who would appreciate its quality of binding, etc. There is always an
>> answer.
>
> You really are a superstitious heathen.
>
> What you do with a Bible you don't want is throw it in the trash
> or the fireplace. It's just a stupid book.
>

> Sid

What a helpful post.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Hey twerp, you shouldn't try to use my Magic, Incantations, or Ancestors against
me!
You want to play with the Storms, enjoy the Weather!