microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Remove markings in X++

Jens Strandberg

1/9/2006 3:56:00 PM

I need to go through transactions on certain items in order to remove any
markings between production lines and purchase orders.

I would need to look for records in table InventTrans with Reference
"Production line" and Issue "Reserved ordered" and remove the marking, i.e.
using the same functionality as in "Transactions on item" + Stock + Marking.

How can I remove a marking in X++ ?

Any hints, references, examples and other input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

/Jens
1 Answer

cadem

(very tricky), but it is possible by using
inventtrans.deletemarking()-method.

greetings, camur