microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to anchor the report footer to the bottom of page ?

Dave

1/9/2006 6:58:00 AM

Hi all,
I want to anchor the report footer to the bottom of page, does it have any
way to do this by Design or by code ?
please give me an advise !
3 Answers

Dave

Hi All,
I've tried to do this job : I created 1 new epilog section, and set the top
property of that epilog. I work, but when I do the same by X++, mean I set
the epilog's autoDeclaration property to True, and then, in report's fetch
method, I set the top for the epilog :
Epilog.top(280,Units::mm);
but it's doesn't work ?? does anyone give me an advice ?

Player

Hi Vy,

I needed a pagefooter displayed on all pages of an invoice 'see general
conditions blabla'

The thing I had was that when other pagefooters aren't displayed, this
footer will rise up in de report layout, so this footer isn't really at
the buttom of the page.

Therefor you have to add element.gotoYmm100();

I gave a value of 270000 and the footer was really at the end!

I think this is what you are looking for...

Kind regards,

Philippe

Dave

Dear Philippe,