microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Grid row color change based on row data

NewBee

1/6/2006 8:05:00 PM

Is there a way to change the background color for a grid row based on the
value of a StringEdit element within the row?

2 Answers

NewBee

I found this one on my own; code looks something like this for anyone else
that needs to know:

public void displayOption(Common _record, FormRowDisplayOption _options)
{
TempTable tTempTable = _record;

if (tTempTable.FieldName == "Value")
{
_options.backColor(winapi::RGB2int(225, 225, 225));
}

super(_record, _options);
}

"Newbee" wrote:

> Is there a way to change the background color for a grid row based on the
> value of a StringEdit element within the row?

Andrew Jones

See also:

http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Using_colour...

Andrew Jones