microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Distinguish layers on Report methods through code

Anish Abslom

I have got a small constrain( I am not sure whether it is a constrain or
my limitation) in my Axapta 3.0 the problem is as follow

I need to get the latest application object layer of a method, which was
created or modified under forms and reports, through code.

e.g. if we take the report â??BankAccountStatementâ? and passing the path of a
method â??fromdateâ? as \Reports\BankAccountStatement\Methods\fromDate to the
treenode class it is returning as â??sysâ?. But if I create a new method â??TESTâ?
in my DIS layer and gave the path as \Reports\BankAccountStatement\Methods\
TEST then it should have to return as â??disâ? but the function is returning as
â??sysâ? itself.

The class which I tried was â??treenodeâ??. And the function used was
treenode.applObjectLayer();

But the same course of action is working fine with classes and tables. Can
any one suggest a solution or a clue which can resolve his issue.

Your suggestions and Hints are always appreciated��.

Regards

Anish