Adam Tarkowski

1/3/2006 9:34:00 PM

I have a question

On form i want to run SysQueryForm, copy query from my form to SysQ.., add
ranges and when the user change ranges on SysQ... and close it i want to
retrieve query from SysQ... and copy it to my form

Some advices how to do this??

2 Answers

rheu

You don't have to do anything at all, just press the filter button (CTRL + F3).
--
Regards,
Rob

Adam Tarkowski

I know but it is not what i want to do, i must use it to change some
records,
I have found the answer
Maybe this will be usefull for someone
Thank you

SysQueryRun chooseJour;
chooseJour = new SysQueryRun(queryStr(smmCustQuotationJour));
ParmId oldParmId;

super();

chooseJour.reset();

chooseJour.query().dataSourceTable(tableNum(smmCustQuotationJour)).rangeFiel
d(fieldNum(smmCustQuotationJour, ParmId)).value(queryValue(parmId));
if (chooseJour.prompt())
{
oldParmId = parmId;
parmId = numberSeq::newGetNum(CompanyInfo::numRefParmId()).num();

ttsbegin;

while (chooseJour.next())
{
if (chooseJour.Changed(tableNum(smmCustQuotationJour)))
{
CustQuotationTable = chooseJour.Get
(tableNum(smmCustQuotationJour));
CustQuotationTable.ParmId = parmId;