microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Urgent - Print settings

Adam Tarkowski

1/3/2006 2:38:00 PM

hi
In axapta there is a form in which you can customize print settings.
I want to run this form in init on my custom form, retrieve print settings
and with these settings print report
Can someone give me some code to help with start?

2 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi Adam

try this (example with the report ApplObject):

Args args = new Args();
PrintJobSettings pjs = new PrintJobSettings();
SysReportRun reportRun;
;
pjs.printerSettings(formStr(SysPrintForm));
args.name(reportstr(ApplObject));
reportRun = classFactory.reportRunClass(args);
reportRun.printJobSettings(pjs.packPrintJobSettings());
reportRun.query().interactive(false);
reportRun.report().interactive(false);
reportRun.init();
reportRun.run();

best regards
Patrick

"Adam Tarkowski" wrote:

> hi
> In axapta there is a form in which you can customize print settings.
> I want to run this form in init on my custom form, retrieve print settings
> and with these settings print report
> Can someone give me some code to help with start?

Adam Tarkowski

Wow, thanks a lot.
It will be very helpfull