microsoft.public.axapta.programming

system class to expand AOT - URGENT

getting server path of images

which system class is used to expand/built the AOT? provide the solution.

regs,
Hema. S
3 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi Hema

In regard that the AOT window is a kernel MDI window I guess that the
process which build up the AOT is a kernel class.

But what you want to do exactly?

PS: your name (getting server path of images) does not really match to the
expression 'name' ;-)

best regards
Patrick

"getting server path of images" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> which system class is used to expand/built the AOT? provide the solution.
>
> regs,
> Hema. S

getting server path of images

actually what i need is i want to hide the options Duplicate & Export in
right click of the AOT object. eg: when u right click on each form, some
pop-up options will display. Here, i want to hide both the options Export &
Duplicate.

how to change my display name (getting server path of images)?

regs,
Hema. S

Luegisdorf

Hi Hema

I think it's not possible to do this with x++ and if yes, everyone who knows
x++ can inactivate your feature.

regards
Patrick

PS: in your profile you can edit your display name