microsoft.public.axapta.programming

getting double click event of a class

getting server path of images

i have already created a class. now, i want to check some conditions and
displays message to user, when double-clicking on a class. ie. when the user
tries to open the source code of the class.

But, i dont know where i will add the code. Please provide the solution for
getting the double click event of each class under Classes node in AOT.

regs,
Hema. S
1 Answer

Rahul

I think you dont understand the implementaion process of Axapta, use license
to disable the AOT from the client.

Regards,
Rahul Sharma