microsoft.public.axapta.programming

RE: 4649.1 Creating relations programmatically

Ed Tarnovsky

1/3/2006 4:11:00 AM

Here is the way in which I implemented resolution
1) Created EDT in X++
2) Exported as xpo
3) Added Reference Type (which holds info about normal relation node) tag to
xpo .
4) Imported back the adjusted xpo.

for correct syntax of the xpo file created EDT in AOT with relations and
export it , then view it in notepad