Adam Tarkowski

I have a question. I want to run SysQueryForm and customize it from my form.
I also want to retrieve the query with ranges from closed SysQueryForm to
use it on custom form as a folter. My english is not so good but what i want
to do is used in SalesEditLines (form) under Chose button. I want to do the
same but with easy way

1 Answer

sjain

What u need to do is to create a new class ans extend that with RunBaseBatch
and write methods dialog, getFromDialog, pack and unpack on it.