microsoft.public.axapta.programming

DimensionCode not available for query!

Henke

12/30/2005 4:08:00 PM

Hi!
I try to filter customer in the customer form that has a specific Cost
center, but when I add the Dimension table in the query window, I can't add
the DimensionCode field, and obviously not select any range. The Number
field is available but unusable since it only displays the items associated
with the first CimensionCode (Department).
Any ideas?

/Henke

2 Answers

cadem

Hi, /Henke

You don't have to add the dimension-table, and the DimensionCode-field.
The dimension-fields are available in the filter on the customertable
simply by the fieldnames: Department, Cost center and Purpose.
(one of the features of extended data-types, and relations on them.)
greetings,
camur

Op Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:07:36 +0100 schreef Henke:

> Hi!
> I try to filter customer in the customer form that has a specific Cost
> center, but when I add the Dimension table in the query window, I can't add
> the DimensionCode field, and obviously not select any range. The Number
> field is available but unusable since it only displays the items associated
> with the first CimensionCode (Department).
> Any ideas?
>
> /Henke

Henke

Thanks Camur!
Those crazy Extende Data Types (you never know if and how tables are
related)...

/Henke