microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Urgent help with project files and "not enought rights" problem, please help

Adam Tarkowski

12/29/2005 12:22:00 AM

I was using axapta on my system and yesterday i reinstalled sql 2000 and now
when i open axapta there is nothing in main menu except basic, in there are
are only three items and when i try to open them it writes me "not enought
rights" ore "cennot open due to the restrictions"
What can i do, before i reinstalled sql server there was everything ok. Most
important to me is to get the projects which i was working on but i don't
know how to do this

I will be very gratefull if someone help me, thank you

1 Answer

Khue Trinh

How did you manage the database when you reinstall SQL Server?
It seems like you lost your license information, which is stored in database.

My avice is:
- I belive you have the back up version of your database, then keep it.
- Close Axapta, back up your app files first.
- Try to restore your previous database. Then recompile the application.
(But becare full, you may loose your data)

--
ERP Dev.