microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to refresh multiple lines in a form?

Ronald

12/28/2005 4:08:00 PM

In a form I mark serveral records and press a MenuItemButton that calls a
class.

In this class I read the records using
formDataSource = args.record().dataSource();
for (vasShipmentTable=formDataSource.getFirst(true)
? formDataSource.getFirst(true)
: formDataSource.cursor();
vasShipmentTable;
vasShipmentTable=formDataSource.getNext())

After changing data and committing I tried to refresh the form's records using
formDataSource = args.record().dataSource();
formDataSource.reread();
formDataSource.refresh();

But this refreshes only one active record.

How can I refresh all or all marked records in the form?

4 Answers

Khue Trinh

hi,
You can try using:
formDatasource_ds.research()
or
formDatasource_ds.executequery()

--
ERP Dev.

"Ronald" wrote:

> In a form I mark serveral records and press a MenuItemButton that calls a
> class.
>
> In this class I read the records using
> formDataSource = args.record().dataSource();
> for (vasShipmentTable=formDataSource.getFirst(true)
> ? formDataSource.getFirst(true)
> : formDataSource.cursor();
> vasShipmentTable;
> vasShipmentTable=formDataSource.getNext())
>
> After changing data and committing I tried to refresh the form's records using
> formDataSource = args.record().dataSource();
> formDataSource.reread();
> formDataSource.refresh();
>
> But this refreshes only one active record.
>
> How can I refresh all or all marked records in the form?

Ronald

hi,

I couldn't access the variable "formDatasource_ds" because it isn't defined.

What is the type of this variable
and how can I assign it to the actual buffer of "vasShipmentTable"?

"Khue Trinh" wrote:

> hi,
> You can try using:
> formDatasource_ds.research()
> or
> formDatasource_ds.executequery()
>
> --
> ERP Dev.

pwl

you should write it
after super() in clicked() method of the button you press.

"Ronald" wrote:

> hi,
>
> I couldn't access the variable "formDatasource_ds" because it isn't defined.
>
> What is the type of this variable
> and how can I assign it to the actual buffer of "vasShipmentTable"?
>

> "Khue Trinh" wrote:
>
> > hi,
> > You can try using:
> > formDatasource_ds.research()