Matt

12/27/2005 1:07:00 PM

Hi.
I have a word template loaded into word by using
the class DocuActionCOM_Word.

The template have bookmarksbookmarks on both the main layer and the page
header/ footer layer.

This work fine exepts that word ends up showing the header/footer layer.
I would like to swith to the main layer when finished.

Any help is appriciated.

Lami

1 Answer

Dirk Spicker

Hi Matt,

use the following VB procedure:

Sub SelectMainDoc()
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView = wdSeekMainDocument
End Sub

You can create this procedure in the Word-template and call it from your
DocuActionCOM_Word class:

COMappl.Run("SelectMainDoc");

If you do not allow macros in word, you have to write the complete code
in axapta (Hope you know how to do that).

Regards, Dirk