microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Lookup table doesn't work if joining tables

Henke

12/23/2005 7:52:00 AM

Hi
When I create a lookup form and add a datasource to it the value I select
get properly displayed in a StringEdit box. But as soon as I add a second
datasource and join them no value gets selected.
Isn't it possible to us joined tables in a lookup form?

Thanks in advance!
/Henke

1 Answer

Nitin

Hi Henke,

It is possible to use multiple datasources on a lookup form. More or less it
will be a form only. Check the joinings between the multiple datasources on
the form. I think that is the only problem.

For the selection you have to use element.selectMode(<control name>);

You can send mail to me also if it is required.

Regards
Nitin Jain