microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Please provied Axapta manuals

veeru

I don't know about Axapta i am very new to this pratice so pease provide me
if any one can having Axapta manuals.

regards,

veeru.
2 Answers

ERP

Come and have a look at the axapta knowledge village.
http://www.axapta-knowledge-village.bl...

"veeru" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know about Axapta i am very new to this pratice so pease provide me
> if any one can having Axapta manuals.
>

> regards,
>
> veeru.

Dr.SirJohnHoward,AC,WSCMoF<malcum.fabian.isagutless.wanker\

Bob Hawke wrote:
> Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
> Australia, +61 8 8391 1292
> Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree. Along comes this dirty
> filthy Paki camel driver.
>

> He spots the gin and seeing that her fanny is fly-blown, decides to give her
> one up the arse.
>

> Some of his spunk seeps through and a few months later Malcom Fabian enters
> the world through that fly blown orifice.
>

> At birth Malcom received a good dose of blow fly eggs and freshly hatched
> maggots.
>

> It is a well known fact that abbos are not known for their bravery. In fact
> history has proven that they are culturally a COWARDLY race.
>

> Hence their propensity to beat up old ladies, rape and even murder them.
> History can provide numerous instances of this.
>

> Now lets look at Malcom's Paki heritage.
>

> It is also a well documented fact that Pakis are not the bravest souls on
> this earth. In fact they are a down right cowardly lot. Hence there
> propensity to blow other people up with bombs strapped to themselves.
>

> Just look at recent events in India where Paki trained and bred Islamic shit
> massacared dozens of innocent civilians in Mumbai, India.
>

> Now when you put these two lots of genes together you end up with a super
> cowardly race of individuals just like Malcom Fabian of 5 Pfieffer Court, Mt
> Barker, South Australia.
>

> Malcom sees NOTHING WRONG with Islamic radicals like this arselifter at Fort
> Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan, who murdered more than a dozen individuals. Malcom
> in fact applauds this COWARDLY action.
>

> Malcom's dementure is further exacerbated by the fact that he has become
> obsessed by the Islam cult and as a result of his arselifting ways, the blow
> flies have thrived in his arse especially due to the fact that there are
> numerous TAG-NUTS surrounding his un-wiped arse.

Filth!

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott