microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to update references for new tables

Henke

12/22/2005 8:06:00 AM

Hi!
I have a problem displaying relations between new and old tables in Visual
Morph Xplorer. If I add a new table to the AOT and then add relations to
other tables, they are not displayed when looking at them in VMX. I have
tried updating the cross references but no approvement.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
/Henke

1 Answer

Thomas Turn Jensen

You say you have updated the cross reference, but did you remember to tick
the seperate box to "update datamodel" in the "Other Cross-references" group?