microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Posting multiple Invoices for a single Sales Order

SS

12/21/2005 6:19:00 AM

Hi All,

Is there anybody who has any idea how to create mutiple invoices for a
single sales order which is posted only once.
That is if i have 2 sales line in a sales order then when u post it, it
should generate 2 different invoices one having sales line 1 and other having
sales line 2 with different invoiceid and invoices.

6 Answers

koffidan

Find the salesorder, select menu posting/invoice and you get the form
'Posting Invoice'.

On the upper half of the form find 'Quantity' field in 'Parameter' group,
select 'All'.

In the lower half of the form there is five tabpages starting with
'Overview' and ending with 'Sales Orders'. Select the tabpage 'Lines'.
Here you will see the two lines from your sales order. To invoice only line
one, go to line two and type 0 in the quantity field 'update'. press 'OK' to
post the invoice.

To invoice the last line, start al over again. If you check the lines on
tabpage 'Lines', you will only see line two. Just press 'OK' to post the
invoice.

done.

Regards

--
Koffidan

http://ww...

"SS" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there anybody who has any idea how to create mutiple invoices for a
> single sales order which is posted only once.
> That is if i have 2 sales line in a sales order then when u post it, it
> should generate 2 different invoices one having sales line 1 and other having
> sales line 2 with different invoiceid and invoices.

SS

hi

Here ur talking about partial Invoicing. That is not what i meant.

When the first time you are posting the sales order it should generate two
different invoices simultaneously with 2 reports being shown for the 2 items
having two different invoice id.

Thanks

"koffidan" wrote:

> Find the salesorder, select menu posting/invoice and you get the form
> 'Posting Invoice'.
>
> On the upper half of the form find 'Quantity' field in 'Parameter' group,
> select 'All'.
>
> In the lower half of the form there is five tabpages starting with
> 'Overview' and ending with 'Sales Orders'. Select the tabpage 'Lines'.
> Here you will see the two lines from your sales order. To invoice only line
> one, go to line two and type 0 in the quantity field 'update'. press 'OK' to
> post the invoice.
>
> To invoice the last line, start al over again. If you check the lines on
> tabpage 'Lines', you will only see line two. Just press 'OK' to post the
> invoice.
>
> done.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Koffidan
>
> http://ww...
>

> "SS" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Is there anybody who has any idea how to create mutiple invoices for a
> > single sales order which is posted only once.
> > That is if i have 2 sales line in a sales order then when u post it, it
> > should generate 2 different invoices one having sales line 1 and other having
> > sales line 2 with different invoiceid and invoices.

Mkz

I've answered same question here :
http://www.axapta-links.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&am...

Good luck :)

Mkz.
http://www.trucos...
An Axapta tricks site in spanish language ;)

"SS" <SS@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
> hi
>
> Here ur talking about partial Invoicing. That is not what i meant.
>
> When the first time you are posting the sales order it should generate two
> different invoices simultaneously with 2 reports being shown for the 2
items
> having two different invoice id.
>
> Thanks
>

> "koffidan" wrote:
>
> > Find the salesorder, select menu posting/invoice and you get the form
> > 'Posting Invoice'.
> >
> > On the upper half of the form find 'Quantity' field in 'Parameter'
group,
> > select 'All'.
> >
> > In the lower half of the form there is five tabpages starting with
> > 'Overview' and ending with 'Sales Orders'. Select the tabpage 'Lines'.
> > Here you will see the two lines from your sales order. To invoice only
line
> > one, go to line two and type 0 in the quantity field 'update'. press
'OK' to
> > post the invoice.
> >
> > To invoice the last line, start al over again. If you check the lines on
> > tabpage 'Lines', you will only see line two. Just press 'OK' to post the
> > invoice.
> >
> > done.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > --
> > Koffidan
> >
> > http://ww...
> >

> > "SS" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Is there anybody who has any idea how to create mutiple invoices for a
> > > single sales order which is posted only once.
> > > That is if i have 2 sales line in a sales order then when u post it,
it
> > > should generate 2 different invoices one having sales line 1 and other
having
> > > sales line 2 with different invoiceid and invoices.

SS

Hi MKZ,

The code is working fine. Thanks a lot.
Can i get back to you if i need any further clarification.

Thanks

ss

"Mkz" wrote:

> Hi,

Dr.SirJohnHoward,AC,WSCMoF<malcum.fabian.isagutless.wanker\

Bob Hawke wrote:
> Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
> Australia, +61 8 8391 1292
> Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree. Along comes this dirty
> filthy Paki camel driver.
>

> He spots the gin and seeing that her fanny is fly-blown, decides to give her
> one up the arse.
>

> Some of his spunk seeps through and a few months later Malcom Fabian enters
> the world through that fly blown orifice.
>

> At birth Malcom received a good dose of blow fly eggs and freshly hatched
> maggots.
>

> It is a well known fact that abbos are not known for their bravery. In fact
> history has proven that they are culturally a COWARDLY race.
>

> Hence their propensity to beat up old ladies, rape and even murder them.
> History can provide numerous instances of this.
>

> Now lets look at Malcom's Paki heritage.
>

> It is also a well documented fact that Pakis are not the bravest souls on
> this earth. In fact they are a down right cowardly lot. Hence there
> propensity to blow other people up with bombs strapped to themselves.
>

> Just look at recent events in India where Paki trained and bred Islamic shit
> massacared dozens of innocent civilians in Mumbai, India.
>

> Now when you put these two lots of genes together you end up with a super
> cowardly race of individuals just like Malcom Fabian of 5 Pfieffer Court, Mt
> Barker, South Australia.
>

> Malcom sees NOTHING WRONG with Islamic radicals like this arselifter at Fort
> Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan, who murdered more than a dozen individuals. Malcom
> in fact applauds this COWARDLY action.
>

> Malcom's dementure is further exacerbated by the fact that he has become
> obsessed by the Islam cult and as a result of his arselifting ways, the blow
> flies have thrived in his arse especially due to the fact that there are
> numerous TAG-NUTS surrounding his un-wiped arse.

How sick is that?

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

Bob Hawke wrote:
> Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
> Australia, +61 8 8391 1292
> Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree. Along comes this dirty
> filthy Paki camel driver.
>

> He spots the gin and seeing that her fanny is fly-blown, decides to give her
> one up the arse.
>

> Some of his spunk seeps through and a few months later Malcom Fabian enters
> the world through that fly blown orifice.
>

> At birth Malcom received a good dose of blow fly eggs and freshly hatched
> maggots.
>

> It is a well known fact that abbos are not known for their bravery. In fact
> history has proven that they are culturally a COWARDLY race.
>

> Hence their propensity to beat up old ladies, rape and even murder them.
> History can provide numerous instances of this.
>

> Now lets look at Malcom's Paki heritage.
>

> It is also a well documented fact that Pakis are not the bravest souls on
> this earth. In fact they are a down right cowardly lot. Hence there
> propensity to blow other people up with bombs strapped to themselves.
>

> Just look at recent events in India where Paki trained and bred Islamic shit
> massacared dozens of innocent civilians in Mumbai, India.
>

> Now when you put these two lots of genes together you end up with a super
> cowardly race of individuals just like Malcom Fabian of 5 Pfieffer Court, Mt
> Barker, South Australia.
>

> Malcom sees NOTHING WRONG with Islamic radicals like this arselifter at Fort
> Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan, who murdered more than a dozen individuals. Malcom
> in fact applauds this COWARDLY action.
>

> Malcom's dementure is further exacerbated by the fact that he has become
> obsessed by the Islam cult and as a result of his arselifting ways, the blow
> flies have thrived in his arse especially due to the fact that there are
> numerous TAG-NUTS surrounding his un-wiped arse.

Disgusting.