microsoft.public.axapta.programming

X++ programming manuals

Rakesh

12/21/2005 6:09:00 AM

Hi,Buddies

I am a new comer in axapta erp. i have programming background (vc++ vb )
but i am not able to get any proper manuals or help for x++ programming
learning if anyone knows please tell me ..

Have a nice day.
bye

4 Answers

rheu

Have a look at this site http://www.steenand....
He's planning to publish a book in january 2006.
--
Regards,
Rob

Mike Frank

You can start with the developer guide. It can be accessed from the help menu inside Axapta or
directly by opening the AxDvgUs.chm file in the Axapta bin directory.

Another useful thing is the best practice guide, which you should be able to get on Partner source.

There is also some documentation under the System documentation node in the AOT and last but not
least you should look at existing application code to learn from it.

If possible you should also get some training, there are online and classroom course. It can be
difficult to start just by the documentation (which has its limitations).

Rakesh

Thanks rheu for this wonderful information.

bye

"rheu" wrote:

> Hi,
> Have a look at this site http://www.steenand....
> He's planning to publish a book in january 2006.
> --
> Regards,
> Rob

Rakesh

Hi mike

i have already gone through these .chm files but still i m not able to
understand the
basic structure of x++ language.

thanks

bye