microsoft.public.axapta.programming

The voucher series 'xxx' is not attached to a posting journal.

Adam Tarkowski

12/20/2005 12:51:00 PM

The voucher series 'xxx' is not attached to a posting journal

Can someone help me with this problem, i don't know how to fix this. this
series are in paramerers in sales module but problem is still actual

1 Answer

KS

This is linked with a country configuration key, so you could check which
countries you have activated that could be causing this. Then in order to
create the voucher series check that in General Ledger/Setup/Journals that
you have a form called 'Posting Journals'. In here press the 'Create' button,
this will then attach a posting journal to each journal and you should not
run into this message anymore. If you don't see this form, then you can
create the posting journal trough the Journal Names form by pressing the
'Create Posting journal' button.

Good luck