microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Series Number in CustInvoice

Adam Tarkowski

12/19/2005 4:42:00 PM

I have build new functionality in sales table, almos the same as CreditNote
(Invoice correction)
SalesTable and CustInvoiceTable has new field (InvoiceCancel enum)
I modified form SalesCopying so it write to field InvoiceCancel in
CustInvoiceTable that original invoice is cancelled and write to SalesTable
that actual SalesTable record is cancellation
But i have a problem, when i go to buttonHeaderUpdate->buttonUpdateInvoice
new invoice build from record in SalesTable which has cancellation checked
must have new serial number and i dont know how to do this
i will be very gratefull if someone help,

ps. please tell me what salesParm... tables are for
and what class FormLetter is for

thank you

1 Answer

KS

I am not sure what you mean by that a new serial number is required, but as
for salesparm table and class Formletter

SalesParmTable, this is used in connection when you make a sales order
update, for example an invoice. Then the order information just prior to when
you press ok and create the invoice, is stored in this table, eg. what type
of order, order number, time of execution etc.

As for Formletter, this are the templates for your order reports, eg. like
sales confirmation, sales invoice. For example the salesformletter invoice
class is used to post and print the salesinvoice