microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Series Number and SalesTable

Adam Tarkowski

12/19/2005 4:33:00 PM

I have build new functionality in sales table, almos the same as CreditNote
(Invoice correction)
SalesTable and CustInvoiceTable has new field (InvoiceCancel enum)
I modified form SalesCopying so it write to field InvoiceCancel in
CustInvoiceTable that original invoice is cancelled and write to SalesTable
that actual SalesTable record is cancellation
But i have a problem, when i go to buttonHeaderUpdate->buttonUpdateInvoice
new invoice build from record in SalesTable which has cancellation checked
must have new serial number and i dont know how to do this
i will be very gratefull if someone help,

ps. please tell me what salesParm... tables are for
and what class FormLetter is for

thank you

17 Answers

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the
slayer of fecal stained moslems Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Islamic Hijab has become a joke among Iranians!
>
> Human Right's Day ,Iran unrest,12 Dec 2009 , DC Ahmad Batebi's new movement
> for wemen in Iran
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x05XKPScu8A&featu...

???(????????)??? ???(????????)??? moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? -
?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ?????????? ???(????????)??? ???(????????)???

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

helpinggaza@gmail.com
fesack@wn.apc.org
kaled14232@gmail.com
nextsapresidents@gmail.com
info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
arah1958@gmail.com
mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
furtivo4000@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au

** Posted from http://www.te... **

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_ ('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\

[...]

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the
slayer of fecal stained moslems Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Islamic Hijab has become a joke among Iranians!
>
> Human Right's Day ,Iran unrest,12 Dec 2009 , DC Ahmad Batebi's new movement
> for wemen in Iran
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x05XKPScu8A&featu...

???(????????)??? ???(????????)???
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? -
?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
???(????????)??? ???(????????)???

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpinggaza@gmail.com
fesack@wn.apc.org
nextsapresidents@gmail.com
mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
arah1958@gmail.com
islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
furtivo4000@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://ww...
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

???(????????)??? ???(????????)??? Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim
cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats
and camels. ???(????????)??? ???(????????)??? __

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????

mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
kaled14232@gmail.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially
an apostate and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the
beekeepers suite - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's
preference to bestiality. - Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or
email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail.com to hear more about her ex-husbands
backward mohammadan family -
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

Farnindo

Mooselems and their stupid crybabies are so retarded.
They endlessly whine and insult.
They are so stupid that they have no suggestion or solution to their
enormous problems.

Mooselem cartoon character Muhammad was a child molester and goat fucker!

UP YOUR ASS, MOHAMMED !!!
LOL!!

^^
/**/
/ /
/ /
/'_ /
,/_ /
/_ /
/_ /
/'_ /
/_ /
/' _ /
/'_ /
,/_ /
/_ /
,/_ /
/'_ /
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_ ('( ' ')
\ / )
'\' _.7'
\ (
moslems" <" Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote in message
> [...]

and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the
slayer of fecal stained moslems Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Islamic Hijab has become a joke among Iranians!
>
> Human Right's Day ,Iran unrest,12 Dec 2009 , DC Ahmad Batebi's new movement
> for wemen in Iran
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x05XKPScu8A&featu...

???(????????)??? ???(????????)???
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? -
?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????

http://www.facebook.com/kan...

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpinggaza@gmail.com
fesack@wn.apc.org
> [...]

> helpinggaza@gmail.com
> fesack@wn.apc.org
> nextsapresidents@gmail.com
> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
> arah1958@gmail.com
> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> furtivo4000@gmail.com
>
> ** Posted from http://www.te... **
>

> moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
> molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
>

> _
> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> /'/ / / /" /_> ('( ' /' ')
> \ /
> '\' _.7'
> \ (
> \ >
> Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ---
Wassim Noujeim. 8110 Pesant Saint-Leonard, QC H1R 2Y2 Canada.
Phone: +1 514 728 0550 mailto: noujwas@yahoo.com -
---- ???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? - - ?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
???(????????)??? ???(????????)???

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

http://www.facebook.com/kan...

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au
mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
kaled14232@gmail.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

On 1/31/10 3:12 AM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile
6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in
order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin
dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea.,
Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark,
UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr.
> [...]
>> Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!
>>

>> helpinggaza@gmail.com
>> fesack@wn.apc.org
>> nextsapresidents@gmail.com
>> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
>> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
>> arah1958@gmail.com
>> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
>> furtivo4000@gmail.com
>>

>> Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad
>>

>> Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

> Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
> terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
> at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
> H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
> Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
> h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ---
> Wassim Noujeim. 8110 Pesant Saint-Leonard, QC H1R 2Y2 Canada.

???(????????)?? ???(????????)??
[...]

Keysborough Aus.

> [...]

> H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
> Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
> h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ---
> Wassim Noujeim. 8110 Pesant Saint-Leonard, QC H1R 2Y2 Canada.
> Phone: +1 514 728 0550 mailto: noujwas@yahoo.com -
> ---- ???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? - - ?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
> ???(????????)??? ???(????????)???
>
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...
>

> http://www.facebook.com/kan...
>
> Hamzeh Abu-Abed
> Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au
> mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
> kaled14232@gmail.com
>

> Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

On 2/20/10 9:44 AM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org

>>> fesack@wn.apc.org
>>> nextsapresidents@gmail.com
>>> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
>>> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
>>> arah1958@gmail.com
>>> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
>>> furtivo4000@gmail.com
>>>

>>> Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad
>>>

>>> Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

>> Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
>> terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
>> at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
>> H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
>> Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
>> h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ---
>> Wassim Noujeim. 8110 Pesant Saint-Leonard, QC H1R 2Y2 Canada.
>> Phone: +1 514 728 0550 mailto: noujwas@yahoo.com -
>> ---- ???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? - - ?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
>> ???(????????)??? ???(????????)???
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...
>>

>> http://www.facebook.com/kan...
>>
>> Hamzeh Abu-Abed
>> Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au
>> mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
>> kaled14232@gmail.com
>>

>> Jordan Data Communication Ltd.
>>

> ???(????????)?? ???(????????)??
> Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
> Australia, +61 8 8391 1292
>
> ???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? -
> ?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
> ???(????????)?? ???(????????)??
>
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...
>

> http://www.facebook.com/kan...
>
> Hamzeh Abu-Abed
> helpinggaza@gmail.com
> fesack@wn.apc.org
> nextsapresidents@gmail.com
> mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
> arah1958@gmail.com
> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> furtivo4000@gmail.com
> Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au
>
> Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad
>
> ** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
> http://ww...
> Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
>

> Jordan Data Communication Ltd.
>
> Keysborough Aus.
>

> BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially
> an apostate and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the
> beekeepers suite - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's
> preference to bestiality. - Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or
> email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail.com to hear more about her ex-husbands
> backward mohammadan family -
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...
>

> http://www.facebook.com/kan...
>
> Keysborough Aus.

Kayid Al-Kuffar

Hijaab is a woman's real beauty
By: Salaah Brooks
[Source: Hudaa Magazine]

It often occurs to me that many of our sisters in Islam are not properly
encouraged once they begin to observe the requirements of Hijaab. It may be
that a sister has been obliged to wear the Hijaab without truly pondering
over its superiority.

Perhaps she has reached the age of puberty and her parents have instructed
her to wear it. Perhaps she has recently accepted Islam and her close
companions have told her of its obligation. Alternatively, perhaps her
husband has commanded her to wear Hijaab.

A sister who does not truly know the superiority of Hijaab will always
remain envious of disbelieving women. Why? Because they observe these
misguided disbelievers attempting to look beautiful for all to see. Hence,
the Muslim woman then compares herself to that woman which causes her to
feel ashamed of her own Hijaab.

Therefore, what follows is a reminder for my sisters in Islam. It is a
reminder of the true status of these so-called beautiful women. It is a
reminder of the excellence of the women who wear Hijaab.

Excellent Qualities of Those who Wear Hijaab:

It is well known that the Muslim woman is a creature of modesty. Allaah
loves for our Muslim women to be shielded by their Hijaab. It is their outer
protection from the decadence of this life. Allaah's Messenger , said:
"Allaah is modest and covering. He loves modesty and privacy." [Abu Daawood,
An-Nasaa'i Al-Bayhaqi, Ahmad].

Thus, as modesty is a quality that is loved by Allaah, our sisters must take
comfort in knowing that they are modest and that they are not like those
women who show themselves off to the world. Such women will not be shielded
from Allaah's Wrath. Allaah's Messenger said: "Any woman who takes off her
clothes in other than her husband's home, has broken Allaah's shield upon
her." [Abu Daawood and At-Tirmithi)

Therefore, we see that the Hijaab of the Muslim woman is indeed part of
modesty. Modesty accompanies Eemaan (faith). That is why Allaah's Messenger
said: "Modesty is part of Eemaan and Eemaan is in Paradise." [At-Tirmithi].
Also: "Modesty and Eemaan are companions, when one goes away the other one
goes away." [Al-Haakim and others]

The Muslim women must know that the disbelieving women who beautify
themselves for the world to see possess no modesty, thus, they are void of
any Eemaan. Instead of looking to the latest fashion models for guidance,
you must look to the wives of the Prophet .

Look at the regard for modesty that our mother, 'Aa'ishah possessed even in
the presence of the deceased; she said: "I used to enter the room where the
Messenger of Allaah and my father (Abu Bakr) were later buried in without
having my garment on me, saying it is only my husband and my father. But
when 'Umar bin al-Khattaab was later buried in (the same place), I did not
enter the room except that I had my garment on being shy from 'Umar."

It can be quite difficult for the Muslim woman to go out wearing Hijaab in a
society that mocks and torments her. Indeed, she may feel strange and out of
place. However, if she knows the status of those who are mocked by the
disbelievers, then she would continue to wear her Hijaab with dignity.

Allaah Says in His Book (what means): "Verily! The criminals used to laugh
at those who believed. And whenever they passed them, used to wink at one
another. And when they returned to their own people, they would return
jesting. When they saw them, they said: 'These have indeed gone astray!' But
they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the
believers). But on this Day those who believe will laugh at the
disbelievers. On (high) thrones, looking (at all things). Are not the
disbelievers paid (fully) for what they used to do?"

[Quran 83:29-36]

Allaah's Words should serve as a support for you my dear sister. Also, take
comfort in being a stranger among these lewd and sinful women. Allaah's
Messenger said (what means): "Islam began as something strange, and it
would revert to its (old position) of being strange, so good news is for the
strangers." [Muslim]

The Characteristics of the Exposed Women:

Instead of practicing the Hijaab (covering), the disbelieving women expose
themselves, making a dazzling display of themselves for others. Such a
display is an attribute of ignorance. Allaah Says in His Book (what means):
"And stay in your houses and do not display yourselves as you used to during
the times of ignorance." [Quran 33:33]

Allaah's Messenger said: "The best of your women is the affectionate, the
fertile, the comforting, the agreeable -- if they fear Allaah. The most evil
of your women are those who expose and display themselves, and those who
strut (to show off) and they are the hypocrites. Those who enter al-Jannah
(the Paradise) are like the red beaked crow." [Al-Bayhaqi]. The simile of
the red-beaked crow is to show that those who enter Paradise will be as rare
as this kind crow is rare.

We see from the above Aayah and Hadeeth that displaying oneself is indeed
unlawful. Further, it is a quality of the most evil of women! Therefore, do
not be envious of the disbelieving women. They only have this life to enjoy,
while the believing women will have Paradise. There is nothing in your
Hijaab to be ashamed of, as it is the garment of the righteous and pious
female worshippers of Allaah.

In order to truly show you how evil those women who expose themselves are,
let us ponder over the following statement of Allaah's Messenger : "Of the
people of Hell there are two whom I have never seen, the one possessing
whips like the tail of an ox and they flog people with them. The second one,
women who would be naked in spite of their being dressed, who are seduced
(to wrong paths) and seduce others. Their hair is high like the humps of the
camel. These women would not enter Paradise, nor will they smell its
fragrance, although its fragrance can be sensed from such and such a
distance." [Muslim]

These women who expose themselves are common among us today. These are women
that even the Prophet did not see! Look around you and you will see those
women who are clothed but naked! Look at the hairstyles of the women who
expose themselves -- are they not high like the camel's hump?

Perhaps we are the first generation since the time of Aadam to witness such
women. If one ponders over photos taken thirty to fifty years ago, one will
see that the disbelieving women did not expose themselves in the manner that
their offspring do today! These women are among the people of the Fire!
Thus, how can you envy them?

Such lewd women will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise; so our women
must avoid their path.

Another lesson from the above hadeeth is that it confirms that what the
Prophet , came with is indeed the truth! This is a prophecy that has come to
pass in front of our very eyes. Hence, will we continue to envy these evil
women, or should we be grateful to our Lord for the Hijaab, which brings
modesty, which leads to Paradise?

To sum up, the Muslim woman should abandon all of the ways of the exposed
women, and adopt the ways of those who are modest through their love and
practice of the proper Islamic Hijaab.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/article.php?lang=E&...

See Photos

http://tinyurl.c...