microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How use temp table of report?

crane

12/19/2005 5:11:00 AM

I have a temptable(Ex:TmpTable) which the date from a inquire Form,now I need
t to print of this TmpTable, but I use the TmpTable to Report designs,if I
open thd Report, show "Iformation:Report is empty". why?How can I do?
3 Answers

koffidan

Hi

I don't know if I understand your question correct, but it's my impression
that you want to transfer data in a temp-table to a report.

What you need to do in the reports init-method is something like this:

yourTempTable.setTmpData(class.getTempTable());

where class is the class from where you get the temp-table

Hope it helps

Regards

--
Koffidan

http://ww...

"crane" wrote:

> I have a temptable(Ex:TmpTable) which the date from a inquire Form,now I need
> t to print of this TmpTable, but I use the TmpTable to Report designs,if I
> open thd Report, show "Iformation:Report is empty". why?How can I do?

crane

Hi koffidan:

Thanks for you help,I am sorry my English is not good,but I know what you
answer.
I fllow you say to do,but I can't find thd class of class.getTempTable(),my
temp-table's data from another inquire Form,so temp-table only have a few
fields not any class.

Hope you help.Thank you !

"koffidan" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't know if I understand your question correct, but it's my impression
> that you want to transfer data in a temp-table to a report.
>
> What you need to do in the reports init-method is something like this:
>
> yourTempTable.setTmpData(class.getTempTable());
>
> where class is the class from where you get the temp-table
>
> Hope it helps
>
> Regards
>

> --
> Koffidan
>
> http://ww...
>

> "crane" wrote:
>
> > I have a temptable(Ex:TmpTable) which the date from a inquire Form,now I need
> > t to print of this TmpTable, but I use the TmpTable to Report designs,if I
> > open thd Report, show "Iformation:Report is empty". why?How can I do?

koffidan

I might have been a bit short headed, to read some more about the subject, go
to the following homepage:
http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Tempor...

There exist better written material about what you are doing. If this
doesn't help, ask a new question :-)

regards

--
Koffidan