microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How Display ItemName in Overview Grid of InventJournalCount form?

Omar Nieto

12/16/2005 6:25:00 PM

How can display the ItemName in grid of the InventJournalCount form?
I already proved adding to the Datasource of the form the InventTable table,
soon I did: LinkType = InnerJoin and drag the InventName towards grid of the
Overview tab of the InventJournalCount form, but gives error me when I add
new registries, because I suppose that it also adds data in Inventionable.
Thank.
Sorry for my bad English I don't speak English very good.
--
"Time, Flowing like a river..."

2 Answers

KS

1. In the AOT go to the datadictionary and locate the table
'InventJournalTrans'
2. Then expand the 'Methods' node and locate the method 'itemname'
3. Drag this method onto the overview grid of your form 'InventJournalTrans'
4. On the property of the new 'ItemName' control, specify the datasouce as
'InventJournalTrans'

"Omar Nieto" wrote:

> How can display the ItemName in grid of the InventJournalCount form?
> I already proved adding to the Datasource of the form the InventTable table,
> soon I did: LinkType = InnerJoin and drag the InventName towards grid of the
> Overview tab of the InventJournalCount form, but gives error me when I add
> new registries, because I suppose that it also adds data in Inventionable.
> Thank.
> Sorry for my bad English I don't speak English very good.
> --
> "Time, Flowing like a river..."

Omar Nieto

Thank KS, Thanks, worked perfectly.