microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to set a FormListItem checked=true

Luegisdorf

12/16/2005 12:42:00 PM

Hi there

In a form I use a ListView and after I added a FormListItem I want to set it
checked. The property checkboxes on ListView is true but the method
stateChecked(true) on the FormLIstItem failed all the time. I tried to set it
before I add the FormListItem to the ListView and I tried it after the
process which is adding FormListItems.

Does Anybody has an ieda what's wrong in here or if this is a Axapta bug (Ax
3.0, SP4)?

Thank you
Best regards
Patrick
1 Answer

ScarletPimp

Iraq war killed more Americans than 9/11

"I believe President George W. Bush's decision to initiate war in Iraq
will
be the greatest and most costly blunder in American history" -
Republican Paul Findley

==========
LET'S CALL IT WHAT IT IS -- A WAR ...
CRIME!