microsoft.public.axapta.programming

I dont want content of one record shown on 2 pages

elton

12/15/2005 8:36:00 AM

My report has 2 records
..B is too long and its contents is shown on both page1 and page2
..In this case, i want all content of B are only shown on the page2.(next page)
How can I do this?

thanks
4 Answers

Daniel Grau

hi elton,

you should place all your fields into one Body - I guess that's the only way
of 'keeping' your data together...

"elton" wrote:

> My report has 2 records
> .B is too long and its contents is shown on both page1 and page2
> .In this case, i want all content of B are only shown on the page2.(next page)
> How can I do this?
>
> thanks

Jesse__W_98

Hi elton,
I got the same problem as you, I have no idea how to do that, did you solve
the problem?

Thank you
Jesse

"elton" wrote:

> My report has 2 records
> .B is too long and its contents is shown on both page1 and page2
> .In this case, i want all content of B are only shown on the page2.(next page)
> How can I do this?
>
> thanks

Jesse__W_98

Hi Haniel,

my problem is same as elton, even I put all field in the one body. the line
still be spepated to next page.

do you have any other idea?

thanks
Jesse

"Daniel Grau" wrote:

> hi elton,
>
> you should place all your fields into one Body - I guess that's the only way
> of 'keeping' your data together...
>

> "elton" wrote:
>
> > My report has 2 records
> > .B is too long and its contents is shown on both page1 and page2
> > .In this case, i want all content of B are only shown on the page2.(next page)
> > How can I do this?
> >
> > thanks

elton

Hi Jess,

You can use : element.newpage() before you send B record (in fetch
method). But now, my trouble is how to realize which record is shown on
both pages1 and page2 . If you know , please show me .

Thanks.