microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Logical filtering in Product builder

Ehab

12/13/2005 3:31:00 PM

How can we filter the options that could be selected in a filed in PB based
on a logical relation between 2 other selected fields. Given that all fields
are of type table.
IF
variable 1 = 100
and
variable 2 = 200
Then
variable 3 = (items from 300 to 400) or (items 301,250,555 and so on.)

6 Answers

Roy

On Dec 12, 1:47 pm, "COALIT...@cda.ca" <NoMoreC...@cda.ca> wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:29:09 -0800, "gershwin" <gersh...@piano.ca>
> > wrote:
>
> >>What do you think? Does Julian Assange deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?
>
> >>Yes 62.66% (2,814 votes)
>
> >>No 31.04% (1,394 votes)
>
> >>I'm not sure 6.3% (283 votes)
>
> >> Total Votes: 4,491
>
> >>http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/2010/12/julian-assange-d......
> "Barry Bruyea" <climatecha...@again.com> wrote in message

> > If Al Gore can get one, or Obama, who got one for doing nothing, why
> > the hell not?  The Nobel Prize has become a joke, given the number of
> > undeserving recipients in the last couple of decades.
>
> Your rightwing biases aside, the real joke was when Henry Kissinger received the Peace
> Prize.  There wasn't a country in the world agreeing with that award:
> ___________________________
> Perhaps the most controversial of the peace awards was Henry Kissenger being awarded the
> Peace Prize for his work trying to resolve the Middle East crisis. He was given the award
> in 1973. The other person who was awarded the Peace Prize in that year was Le Duc Theo. He
> declined the award, apparently in protest over Kissenger's award.
> ___________________________
>
> They're now talking about expanding the categories for the Nobel Prizes.  Currently there
> are only 7 main prizes, with four others that were introduced sporatically after the
> 1990s.  There's talk about adding one for work in addressing Climate Change.

==
How does one "address" climate change?...its a natural process for the
most part.
==

Orion

On Dec 12, 12:47 pm, "Karen Gordon" wrote:

<snip>

> Your rightwing biases aside, the real joke was when Henry Kissinger received the Peace
> Prize. There wasn't a country in the world agreeing with that award:
> ___________________________
> Perhaps the most controversial of the peace awards was Henry Kissenger being awarded the
> Peace Prize for his work trying to resolve the Middle East crisis.

You're kidding, right?

Or your left-wing information filter has blocked out the fact that
Yassir Arafat was also awarded the so-called 'Nobel Peace Prize'. If
any recipient was "controversial" or "a joke", it's him.

Cut Off By Google

x-no-archive: yes

On Dec 12, 3:47 pm, "COALIT...@cda.ca" <NoMoreC...@cda.ca> wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:29:09 -0800, "gershwin" <gersh...@piano.ca>
> > wrote:
>
> >>What do you think? Does Julian Assange deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?
>
> >>Yes 62.66% (2,814 votes)
>
> >>No 31.04% (1,394 votes)
>
> >>I'm not sure 6.3% (283 votes)
>
> >> Total Votes: 4,491
>
> >>http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/2010/12/julian-assange-d......
> "Barry Bruyea" <climatecha...@again.com> wrote in message

> > If Al Gore can get one, or Obama, who got one for doing nothing, why
> > the hell not?  The Nobel Prize has become a joke, given the number of
> > undeserving recipients in the last couple of decades.
>
> Your rightwing biases aside, the real joke was when Henry Kissinger received >the Peace Prize.  There wasn't a country in the world agreeing with that award:
> ___________________________
> Perhaps the most controversial of the peace awards was Henry Kissenger being awarded the
> Peace Prize for his work trying to resolve the Middle East crisis. He was given the award
> in 1973. The other person who was awarded the Peace Prize in that year was Le Duc Theo. He
> declined the award, apparently in protest over Kissenger's award.
> ___________________________

<snip>

Kissinger should be arrested for crimes against humanity.

Archie

On Dec 13, 11:39 am, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com>
wrote:

> Kissinger should be arrested for crimes against humanity.-

He is about the worst of the lot. An shining example of bad
psychopaths can be.

Roy

On Dec 13, 9:26 am, Archie <akenn...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 11:39 am, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Kissinger should be arrested for crimes against humanity.-
>
> He is about the worst of the lot. An shining example of bad
> psychopaths can be.

==
I agree...a real bad egg who somehow wormed his way into the halls of
power and influence.
==

SaPeIsMa

#
# He is about the worst of the lot. An shining example of bad
# psychopaths can be.

LOL
How does he compare with Yasser Arafat ?

But hey, if you two idiots need to wank off on the idea that Kissinger was a
psychopath, then go for it.
But it just makes you look like a couple of stupid wankers.