microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Returning Field for First Record only on Report

Sheryl Bailey

12/9/2005 9:36:00 PM

I am modifying an Axapta report. I need to list a field for only the first
record returned. After the first one, the field should remain blank. Is
there a construct I could use, like recnum? I would like to use it in a
display method, if appropriate.

Thanks,
Sheryl

10 Answers

Nitin

If u want to get the first record only, then there is a property on the
datasource of the query "firstOnly" set its value to Yes. But if u want to
display a field value for first record only then I will say to create a
display method & display it for first time using any flag.

Thanks
Nitin Jain

"Sheryl Bailey" wrote:

> I am modifying an Axapta report. I need to list a field for only the first
> record returned. After the first one, the field should remain blank. Is
> there a construct I could use, like recnum? I would like to use it in a
> display method, if appropriate.
>
> Thanks,
> Sheryl

Sheryl Bailey

Could you please give me an example of the display method and flag you are
talking about? I am new to Axapta. Below is the code for the method that
returns my field value:

display real plpOutputOrders(InventSum _is)
{
wmsOrder _wmsOrder;
real returnQty
;

while select qty from _wmsOrder where _wmsOrder.itemId == _is.ItemId &&
_wmsOrder.status < wmsOrderStatus::Complete
{
returnQty += _wmsOrder.qty;

}
return returnQty;

}

Thanks,
Sheryl

"Nitin" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If u want to get the first record only, then there is a property on the
> datasource of the query "firstOnly" set its value to Yes. But if u want to
> display a field value for first record only then I will say to create a
> display method & display it for first time using any flag.
>
> Thanks
> Nitin Jain
>
> "Sheryl Bailey" wrote:
>
> > I am modifying an Axapta report. I need to list a field for only the first
> > record returned. After the first one, the field should remain blank. Is
> > there a construct I could use, like recnum? I would like to use it in a
> > display method, if appropriate.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sheryl

Sheryl Bailey

Hello,

Can I use a method to "select firstonly" on another method that selects
multiple records from a table and totals up one of the fields in that table?
This is my latest idea for solving my problem, although I'm not sure how to
accomplish it.

Thanks for your help,

"Nitin" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If u want to get the first record only, then there is a property on the
> datasource of the query "firstOnly" set its value to Yes. But if u want to
> display a field value for first record only then I will say to create a
> display method & display it for first time using any flag.
>
> Thanks
> Nitin Jain
>
> "Sheryl Bailey" wrote:
>
> > I am modifying an Axapta report. I need to list a field for only the first
> > record returned. After the first one, the field should remain blank. Is
> > there a construct I could use, like recnum? I would like to use it in a
> > display method, if appropriate.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sheryl

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Benway (original non-Zionist) wrote:
> Benway (original non-Zionist) wrote:
> > Benway (original non-Zionist) wrote:
> > > I am concerned about the brainwashing of
> > > Australians into accepting the exaggerations and
> > > subterfuge of the bulk immigration lobby. The
> > > process is working too well - many Australians
> > > parrot the politically correct line on toxic
> > > immigration. Employment opportunities in Australia
> > > fall as more of our work is exported by
> > > out-sourcing and the transfer of our factories and
> > > technology overseas, and to the flood of cheap
> > > imported products and third world labour. As
> > > Australia "hurtles down the track" to the end game
> > > of unsustainable overpopulation and social
> > > collapse, the "unparalleled prosperity" the media
> > > drones and politicians once peddled to the
> > > sheeple, will seem as silly as wings on a pig.
> > >
> > > ----------------------------
> > >
> > > Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
> > >
> > > http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
> >
> > **********************************
> >
> > Globalism is the linking of economic and resource
> > extraction activities, so those who employ slaves
> > and rape the earth may live thousands of miles
> > away from the areas they exploit and plunder. Mass
> > immigration is its bastard child. It is getting
> > harder for globalist quislings to dress up plague
> > immigration as anything other than the treason
> > that it really is. This squalid fraud constructed
> > on globalist diversity rhetoric, has been a
> > violent alien parasite in Australia. As long as
> > Aussies keep on chasing their tails by swapping
> > corrupt Liberal with Labor then corrupt Labor with
> > Liberal, they will not have to face facts. What
> > happens when the massive debt bubble pops, will
> > Aussies wake up then?
> >
> > --------------------------------
> >
> > Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
> >
> > http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
> >
> > He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.

> An impenetrable bubble of shared, rigid beliefs
> surrounds brute-force immigration and
> multiculturalism which deflects any other views
> threatening to the growth-mad politicians and
> media drones. It is time to burst this happy
> bubble of bullshit. As you watch Australia
> shatter, keep in mind how the political elites are
> forcing upon the proles a social order from which
> they themselves can afford to escape. They don't
> have to live with the consequences, but they do
> expect the proles to. Globalism and plague
> immigration are reducing Australia to nothing
> better than a geographical zone, populated by
> wandering "world citizens" who are mostly cheap
> imported scab labour from the third world. The
> losers in this scam are Australians.
>
> ----------------------
>
> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
>
> *********************************

Having realized that appeals to economic
self-interest are failing, since few Australians
buy that line anymore, politicians and media
drones are reduced to guilt-mongering. If we don't
import the teeming third world billions, we will
be bad people. Modern cities are becoming third
world slums if they aren't that way already. They
are the equivalent of termite mounds, but nowhere
near as natural or functional. Stupidly, we
encourage reproduction - we actually give you
money for having kids. Demoralizing political
rhetoric is often deployed to lower popular
expectations about what is politically possible in
a globalizing world economy - that there is a
distinct limit to what government and the wider
political process can achieve.

-------------------------------

************************************

> [...]

> drones are reduced to guilt-mongering. If we don't
> import the teeming third world billions, we will
> be bad people. Modern cities are becoming third
> world slums if they aren't that way already. They
> are the equivalent of termite mounds, but nowhere
> near as natural or functional. Stupidly, we
> encourage reproduction - we actually give you
> money for having kids. Demoralizing political
> rhetoric is often deployed to lower popular
> expectations about what is politically possible in
> a globalizing world economy - that there is a
> distinct limit to what government and the wider
> political process can achieve.
>
> -------------------------------
>
> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.

Belief in the globalist magic of multiculturalism
or cultural diversity allows men and women to
behave and act like little children. It discredits
legitimate national concerns and anxieties while
it cultivates a state of national self-delusion.
Large scale feral immigration calls into question
the future and character of the nations that our
children will inherit. Deliberate mass immigration
from the third world is undermining all Anglophone
countries. Denying the likelihood of massive civil
strife under plague immigration will not prevent
it from occurring. Globalist white ants enrich
themselves by eating the guts out of national
heartwood. The pathology behind multiculturalism
never sleeps.

------------------------

Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-

http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...

He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
Don't trust fake blackfellas (white psychopaths).

**********************************

> [...]

> legitimate national concerns and anxieties while
> it cultivates a state of national self-delusion.
> Large scale feral immigration calls into question
> the future and character of the nations that our
> children will inherit. Deliberate mass immigration
> from the third world is undermining all Anglophone
> countries. Denying the likelihood of massive civil
> strife under plague immigration will not prevent
> it from occurring. Globalist white ants enrich
> themselves by eating the guts out of national
> heartwood. The pathology behind multiculturalism
> never sleeps.
>
> ------------------------
>
> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
> Don't trust fake blackfellas (white psychopaths).

Low wages and unaffordable housing are seen as
desirable outcomes by our politicians. Once you
understand that Australia is perceived as a
resource to be handed over to wealthy aliens the
"logic" of government mass immigration policy
becomes clear. Australia is the country that badly
stuffed up its river and underground water
systems, and is demonstrating a serious lack of
political will to fix the problem, telling
everyone that an extra 13 million people will be
no problem. Australia's mass immigration boosted
housing "boom" is about abusive greed against the
less fortunate rather than any serious desire to
provide housing and accommodation. All the
mealy-mouthed talk about homelessness runs very
shallow.

> [...]

> resource to be handed over to wealthy aliens the
> "logic" of government mass immigration policy
> becomes clear. Australia is the country that badly
> stuffed up its river and underground water
> systems, and is demonstrating a serious lack of
> political will to fix the problem, telling
> everyone that an extra 13 million people will be
> no problem. Australia's mass immigration boosted
> housing "boom" is about abusive greed against the
> less fortunate rather than any serious desire to
> provide housing and accommodation. All the
> mealy-mouthed talk about homelessness runs very
> shallow.

> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
> Don't trust fake blackfellas (white psychopaths).

Connecting the various dots of random globalist
drivel and cant, a dreadful hidden picture
emerges. Australia is to be sacrificed to an Asian
regional government, to the material glory of the
billionaires who arranged this crime. Despite the
economic and environmental chaos due to
overpopulation, governments continue to ignore the
issue of energy resource depletion and continue to
promote economic growth, even though it is known
to be a mathematical impossibility. How many
Aussies vomit when a politician argues for plague
immigration and trots out this mouldy old story
about a refugee immigrant who worked hard and went
from factory worker to milk bar owner to
billionaire property developer in almost no time?

---------------------------

***************************************

> [...]

> regional government, to the material glory of the
> billionaires who arranged this crime. Despite the
> economic and environmental chaos due to
> overpopulation, governments continue to ignore the
> issue of energy resource depletion and continue to
> promote economic growth, even though it is known
> to be a mathematical impossibility. How many
> Aussies vomit when a politician argues for plague
> immigration and trots out this mouldy old story
> about a refugee immigrant who worked hard and went
> from factory worker to milk bar owner to
> billionaire property developer in almost no time?
>
> ---------------------------
>
> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
> Don't trust fake blackfellas (white psychopaths).

Can politicians at last hear what their
electorates are screaming about plague immigration
and multiculturalism? That they are fed-up with a
policy which threatens to destroy their country's
values and way of life, and will vote accordingly.
Mass immigration and the desperation produced by
crowding, has huge potential for bloodsucker
landlords in our dystopian globalist future.
Wafer-thin slices of the economic pie will be on
offer for a few lucky Aussies as the others go
begging. Dirtbag politicians and tame media
economists are all for letting "market forces"
reward the rich, but they won't let them level the
real estate "playing field" for the poor. And the
media drones talk about medicating homelessness
away with drugs.

--------------------------------

> [...]

> policy which threatens to destroy their country's
> values and way of life, and will vote accordingly.
> Mass immigration and the desperation produced by
> crowding, has huge potential for bloodsucker
> landlords in our dystopian globalist future.
> Wafer-thin slices of the economic pie will be on
> offer for a few lucky Aussies as the others go
> begging. Dirtbag politicians and tame media
> economists are all for letting "market forces"
> reward the rich, but they won't let them level the
> real estate "playing field" for the poor. And the
> media drones talk about medicating homelessness
> away with drugs.
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Peter Nolan - Kangaroo court Australia at work: Nut Case:-
>
> http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/2010/09/narcissistic-personality-disord...
>
> He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.

From their cesspits in the east, the subhuman
resources of the third world glide along a plague
immigration superhighway to the developed west -
kindly provided by useful multicultural idiots and
quisling politicians using other people's money.
Australia has been looted, raped, pillaged and
plundered for many years by parasite speculators
turbocharged by mass immigration, and with full
bipartisan support, yet the average subhuman
resource consumer locust still cannot see it. Few
professional ethnics are capable of stepping back
from their ethnic community standpoint to
comprehend the larger Australian interest. Any
advice for caution in plague immigration policy is
dismissed as motivated by ethnic prejudice.