yen

12/9/2005 7:05:00 AM

some of the system label file will missing such as @SYP***. i don't know what
is the problem is that? and any suggestion for me to solve it?
3 Answers

rheu

Could be a lot of problems.
I assume that the labelfile for the language in which Axapta is started is
in the application directory. You could open the file to search for the
specific label.
If this doesn't solve your problem it might be the caching.
Stop AOS and login in 2-tier mode to flush AOS caching. Cache on the client
is in the aoc-file in directory 'Local settings\Application Data'.

"yen" wrote:

> some of the system label file will missing such as @SYP***. i don't know what
> is the problem is that? and any suggestion for me to solve it?

yen

still cannot find the system label file in axapta but i can find it in .ald
file. what is the problem.

"rheu" wrote:

> Could be a lot of problems.
> I assume that the labelfile for the language in which Axapta is started is
> in the application directory. You could open the file to search for the
> specific label.
> If this doesn't solve your problem it might be the caching.
> Stop AOS and login in 2-tier mode to flush AOS caching. Cache on the client
> is in the aoc-file in directory 'Local settings\Application Data'.
>
> "yen" wrote:
>
> > some of the system label file will missing such as @SYP***. i don't know what
> > is the problem is that? and any suggestion for me to solve it?

rheu

What's the result in 2-tier mode?