Woodfarm

12/8/2005 3:03:00 PM

Hi!

I am making a query on a table. this query is made when the user activites a
buttom on the form.

The table is the custTable.

I have mnade the following code but the query does not show on the form.

void Method2()
{ ;
query = new Query();
queryBuildDataSource = query.addDataSource(TableNum(CustTable));
queryBuildRange = queryBuildDataSource.addRange(FieldNum(CustTable,
AccountNum));
queryBuildRange.value('9010');

custTable_DS.query(query);
}

this method is placed on the table_ds

please help.

1 Answer

michael

You need to run a executeQuery everytime you change the query.

In your example it would be:

custTable_DS.executeQuery();