Adam Tarkowski

12/7/2005 6:44:00 PM

maybe someone have e-book or any informations about programing in axapta, im
newby and i want to start programing in axapta but i dont know relations
between forms, classes query's...

thank you

22 Answers

JF

To start up from scratch the official training manuals which can be bought by
Microsoft are helpful and illustrate the fundamentals of Axapta programming
quite well. Official training would also be recommended which is based on
this material since Axapta programming could be quite extensive. Furthermore
there are many publication available about OOP techniques which is a major
part when dealing with Axapta classes. The wide range of technical
discussion/user groups in this area will be valuable as well.

Unfortunately there is currently no official published books available
engaged with Axapta programming stuff.

Cheers!

"Adam Tarkowski" wrote:

> maybe someone have e-book or any informations about programing in axapta, im
> newby and i want to start programing in axapta but i dont know relations
> between forms, classes query's...
>
> thank you

Steen Andreasen

Hi Adam,

I am writing an Axapta book. The book is an introduction to programming
in Axapta. You can download a sample chapter from the book, covering
Reports from my website at: http://www.steenandreasen.com/axap...

Best regards,
Steen Andreasen

Adam Tarkowski wrote:

>maybe someone have e-book or any informations about programing in axapta, im
>newby and i want to start programing in axapta but i dont know relations
>between forms, classes query's...
>
>thank you

s?r`ch?sm

"Noinden" <noinden@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "storm" <st...@frii.com> wrote:
>
> > Those "silly" non wiccans? :)
>
> Oi watch it. Wicca can have them ;)
>
> > As a card carrying silly Wiccan I can only say we have
> > enough already; you can keep them. (Now, where did
> > I put that card?)
>

>Ok then the Asatruar may have them

Yeah, they're much nicer.

Noinden

On May 7, 3:00 am, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Noinden" <noin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > "storm" <st...@frii.com> wrote:
>
> > > Those "silly" non wiccans? :)
>
> > Oi watch it. Wicca can have them ;)
>
> > > As a card carrying silly Wiccan I can only say we have
> > > enough already; you can keep them. (Now, where did
> > > I put that card?)
>
> >Ok then the Asatruar may have them
>
> Yeah, they're much nicer.

They deal with them much faster :)

s?r`ch?sm

"storm" <storm@frii.com> wrote:
> "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "storm" <st...@frii.com> wrote:
>
> >As a card carrying silly Wiccan I can only say we have enough
> >already; you can keep them. (Now, where did I put that card?)
>
> No one wants 'em; being silly, they're yours by default.
>

>Too true, too true. I love 'em all, but they drive me crazy.
>According to some, that's a fairly short drive, more like a
>walk around the corner.
>-storm

Or, just sitting in the parked car?

s?r`ch?sm

"Noinden" <noinden@gmail.com> wrote:
> "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Noinden" <noin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > "storm" <st...@frii.com> wrote:
>
> > > Those "silly" non wiccans? :)
>
> > Oi watch it. Wicca can have them ;)
>
> > > As a card carrying silly Wiccan I can only say we have
> > > enough already; you can keep them. (Now, where did
> > > I put that card?)
>
> >Ok then the Asatruar may have them
>
> Yeah, they're much nicer.
>

>They deal with them much faster :)

You're much more a sadistic bastard than I am - hats off to ya.

s?r`ch?sm

"Noinden" <noinden@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "s?r`ch?sm" wrote:
> > > "Noinden" wrote:
>
> > >Ok then the Asatruar may have them
>
> > Yeah, they're much nicer.
>
>>They deal with them much faster :)
>
> You're much more a sadistic bastard than I am - hats off to ya.
>

>It's in the upbringing. British comedy is better than others for
>teaching that.

Better? Not so fast, Zealander! Sarcastic humor knows no national
boundaries.

Noinden

On May 7, 5:23 pm, "sâr`châsm" <sâr`châs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, they're much nicer.
>
> >>They deal with them much faster :)
>
> > You're much more a sadistic bastard than I am - hats off to ya.
>
> >It's in the upbringing. British comedy is better than others for
> >teaching that.
>
> Better?  Not so fast, Zealander!  Sarcastic humor knows no national
> boundaries.

I am not from Europe :P SO add a new. You can see Brit Humor here too,
but it gets swamped by the US stuff. Compare the US to UK office. One
is good, one is US.

s?r`ch?sm

"Noinden" <noinden@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 7, 5:23 pm, "s?r`ch?sm" <s?r`ch?s...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, they're much nicer.
>
> >>They deal with them much faster :)
>
> > You're much more a sadistic bastard than I am - hats off to ya.
>
> >It's in the upbringing. British comedy is better than others for
> >teaching that.
>
> Better? Not so fast, Zealander! Sarcastic humor knows no national
> boundaries.
>
>I am not from Europe :P SO add a new.

Why? How many people refer to an 'Old Zealand'? ;p

>You can see Brit Humor here too, but it gets swamped by
>the US stuff. Compare the US to UK office. One is good,
>one is US.

Some here aren't as amused by the Python humor and such.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

"sâr`châsm" wrote:

> "Noinden" <noinden@gmail.com> wrote in message

Templar Nazi's are such Sweet People!!!!!!!