sigmundlo

12/7/2005 2:17:00 PM

How can I control were the backbutton goes?

I have a webform A. If the user click on a link in A, the browser jumps to
form B.
In B the user can edit some data. If the user edits some data, and submit
them, the form B is still shown, and some other data can be entered. If the
user click the back button, the browser jumps back to form B as it was at
first. But I'm not interested in that, I want it to jump all the way back to
form A.

Another question: If the user jumps back to the startpage, how can I make
the back button jump to the startpage again instead of the login screen?

Thank you
1 Answer

Waldo Tunnel

On May 24, 10:15 pm, Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:
> In article
> <06de99b0-e678-4d66-8493-538ca6333...@v24g2000vbx.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  BroilJAB <DesignDen...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> > Evolution is a known fact
>
> Nonsense from Liarboi Broiljab as usual.
>
> Evolution , being a scientific theory,

> is much more important than a mere fact.

The late Stephen J. Gould said evolution was a fact...and a theory. In
fact he wrote an article about it. I'll dig it up if you want to read
it.