microsoft.public.axapta.programming

RE: 6894.1 Entering data of chinese Characters throught Citrix XP

Özgür

12/7/2005 9:18:00 AM

Hi Lalith,
have you solved your problem? I have the same problem in some of our portal
client with Turkish character set. Although they have the same windows
settings, regional settings and IE encoding settings, come of the portal
clients cannot save turkish characters when they submit any form where others
have no difficulties in that.

Best wishes..

"Lalith":

> Hello !!
>
> I have problum adding chinese characters throught Citrix xp. i have set up axapta V3 with the support for chinese languge i can add chinese characters throught the server it self and with other machines also but when i run axapta throught citrix it didn't happen. throught citrix i can view entered chinese characters and also i can type chinese characters but after entering characters to save the entered characters must press "Enter Key" then every characters turn to like this " ?????????????? " all characters are disply like question marks.
>
> did any body have a experience on this please answer this
>
> thank you
>
> lalith
>

> technet.navision.com Posting date: Saturday, April 26, 2003
>
> technet.navision.com Posting path: Navision Axapta/Technology (Ax)
10 Answers

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Noinden wrote:
> On May 7, 1:40�am, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>> Angelique Bouchard wrote:
>>> I thought that was all passe' stuff.
>> "Guys hooking up"? or "myspace":)
>
> So my browser says you posted this on the 7th of May.... hows the
> future Joseph?

Sometimes i cant keep my yin and yang straight:)

Aine

On May 6, 12:17 pm, Noinden <noin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 1:40 am, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>
> > Angelique Bouchard wrote:
> > > I thought that was all passe' stuff.
>
> > "Guys hooking up"? or "myspace":)
>
> So my browser says you posted this on the 7th of May.... hows the
> future Joseph?

Must be the gift of The Third Degree Order Tribe.

Noinden

On May 6, 4:30 am, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> Noinden wrote:
> >> "Guys hooking up"? or "myspace":)
>
> > So my browser says you posted this on the 7th of May.... hows the
> > future Joseph?
>
> Sometimes i cant keep my yin and yang straight:)

As long as you keep them out of me it's ok :)

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Noinden wrote:
> On May 6, 4:30�am, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>> Noinden wrote:
>>> So my browser says you posted this on the 7th of May.... hows the
>>> future Joseph?
>> Sometimes i cant keep my yin and yang straight:)
>
> As long as you keep them out of me it's ok :)

Oh...sorry:( as i understand it one permeates the other, though i admit
i sometimes forget which is which, and i suppose i could flatter myself
to think ... it makes no difference to me:)
--
JL

ren

On May 6, 6:30 pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> Noinden wrote:
> >> "Guys hooking up"? or "myspace":)
>
> > So my browser says you posted this on the 7th of May.... hows the
> > future Joseph?
>
> Sometimes i cant keep my yin and yang straight:)

I'm telling the media that you are John Titor.

Noinden

On May 6, 6:48 pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:

> Oh...sorry:( as i understand it one permeates the other, though i admit
> i sometimes forget which is which, and  i suppose i could flatter myself
> to think  ... it makes no difference to me:)

I'm not big on eastern ideas. So I will have to trust your take on it.

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Noinden wrote:
> On May 6, 6:48�pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>
>> Oh...sorry:( as i understand it one permeates the other, though i admit
>> i sometimes forget which is which, and �i suppose i could flatter myself
>> to think �... it makes no difference to me:)
>
> I'm not big on eastern ideas. So I will have to trust your take on it.

I'm no authority, there are lots of texts on the subject, but one
persons description i was impressed with reduced the Yin - Yang
dichotomy to Matter/Motion.

Considering that matter and energy are different forms or phases of the
same thing (E=MC2) and time & gravity conditions or dimensions of
matter. All matter, including time, gravity, energy and "empty space"
are forms of matter, time as a condition or dimension of matter and all
are the yin matter to the yang motion of it. The movement of matter
including empty space which,
as i understand it is expanding and heating up:)
--
JL

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

> Noinden wrote:
> > On May 6, 6:48�pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Oh...sorry:( as i understand it one permeates the other, though i admit
> >> i sometimes forget which is which, and �i suppose i could flatter myself
> >> to think �... it makes no difference to me:)
> >
> > I'm not big on eastern ideas. So I will have to trust your take on it.
>
> I'm no authority,

For Sure, your A Nazi Terrorist!

> there are lots of texts on the subject, but one
> persons description i was impressed with reduced the Yin - Yang
> dichotomy to Matter/Motion.

Arian vs Aryan, Red's vs White's, PUNK!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>

> >Noinden wrote:

> myself
> >>
> >>I'm not big on eastern ideas. So I will have to trust your take on it.
> >
> >I'm no authority,
>

> For Sure, your A Nazi Terrorist!
>

> >there are lots of texts on the subject, but one
> >persons description i was impressed with reduced the Yin - Yang
> >dichotomy to Matter/Motion.
>

> Arian vs Aryan, Red's vs White's, PUNK!!!!!!!!!

Our Bog is dood, our Bog is dood,
They lisped in accents mild,
But when I asked them to explain
They grew a little wild.
How do you know your Bog is dood
My darling little child?

We know because we wish it so
That is enough, they cried,
And straight within each infant eye
Stood up the flame of pride,
And if you do not think it so
You shall be crucified.

Then tell me, darling little ones,
What's dood, suppose Bog is?
Just what we think, the answer came,
Just what we think it is.
They bowed their heads. Our Bog is ours
And we are wholly his.

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_...

Owner|Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/grou...
Joe's XXX Blog http://joe93418.blo...

"...existential brain matter leads easily to the conclusion of an
epiphenomenological consciousness that can be reduced solely to the
material...."

"The probability for an event that can happen in two indestinguishable
ways is the sum of the probability of each way considered seperetly."

"Yes, at all cost wealth must stay in the hands of the few and be maximised
by moving its capital to the cheapest labour.
We all work harder and harder to achieve ever more pointless objectives,
but mark my words, the end is nigh sinners, the end is nigh! While we all
watched each other and god we forgot mother earth and our drive for more
and more is reaching the end of the line and all will end in hell and
climate change. Repent sinners! Technology must be used to reduce work not
increase it, we must learn to sit by the sweet waters of our rivers playing
our lyres, not flying to somebody else sweet waters to be photographed
grinning for Facebook."

"Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>

> > Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

> > myself

> > >I'm no authority,
> >

> > For Sure, your A Nazi Terrorist!
> >

> > >there are lots of texts on the subject, but one
> > >persons description i was impressed with reduced the Yin - Yang
> > >dichotomy to Matter/Motion.
> >

> > Arian vs Aryan, Red's vs White's, PUNK!!!!!!!!!
>
> Our Bog is dood, our Bog is dood,

Yep your BOG sure is DUD!