microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Morphx DLLs used for UI rendering for the client

Sumit Kaushal

12/7/2005 7:49:00 AM

Which are the Morphx DLLs used for UI rendering for the client . I have got
the following list of DLL files that Axapta uses . I am not sure which one of
them are used for UI rendering for the client. Also can these DLLs be queried
via COM interface ?

AnaMeter.dll
Axacuus.chm
AxHelpCtrl.dll
axhotlib.dll
Bcfont32.dll
CFX2032.DLL
ctyear.ocx
Drop2Ctrl.ocx
GridEX20.ocx
Microsoft.Axapta.ClrBridge.dll
Microsoft.Axapta.IntegrationFramework.dll
Microsoft.Axapta.ReportingServices.dll
Microsoft.Axapta.SFCComponents.dll
Microsoft.Axapta.WebParts.dll
Microsoft.Axapta.XmlWrapper.dll
Microsoft.Dynamics.Xml.dll
RICHTX32.OCX
SHSMP.DLL
smmPhone.ocx
tlbinf32.dll
vcgantt.ocx
vcpane32u.dll
vcprct32u.dll
vcwin32u.dll
vxcsv32u.dll
5 Answers

Patrick Bovens

Looks like you're listing DLLs from an unreleased version, you should post
your questions to your MBS (TAP) representative, not on this forum!

Best regards,

--
Patrick Bovens

"Sumit Kaushal" wrote:

> Which are the Morphx DLLs used for UI rendering for the client . I have got
> the following list of DLL files that Axapta uses . I am not sure which one of
> them are used for UI rendering for the client. Also can these DLLs be queried
> via COM interface ?
>
> AnaMeter.dll
> Axacuus.chm
> AxHelpCtrl.dll
> axhotlib.dll
> Bcfont32.dll
> CFX2032.DLL
> ctyear.ocx
> Drop2Ctrl.ocx
> GridEX20.ocx
> Microsoft.Axapta.ClrBridge.dll
> Microsoft.Axapta.IntegrationFramework.dll
> Microsoft.Axapta.ReportingServices.dll
> Microsoft.Axapta.SFCComponents.dll
> Microsoft.Axapta.WebParts.dll
> Microsoft.Axapta.XmlWrapper.dll
> Microsoft.Dynamics.Xml.dll
> RICHTX32.OCX
> SHSMP.DLL
> smmPhone.ocx
> tlbinf32.dll
> vcgantt.ocx
> vcpane32u.dll
> vcprct32u.dll
> vcwin32u.dll
> vxcsv32u.dll

John Smith

"Max d'Ontario de Pr?long" <max.ontario.de.prelong@hushmail.com> wrote in
message news:4d047f3c$0$32434$ba4acef3@reader.news.orange.fr...
> Bob Hawke wrote:
> | http://www.avaaz.org/en/wikileaks_petition/?cl=858315372&...
>
> No thanks, Assange is as bad as a terrorist.

.. We've got to stop accusing inconvenient people of being terrorists;
either directly or by implication. As far as can be reasonably demonstrated,
the activities of Assange are not terrorising anyone and have not cost one
person their life. If only the same could be said for government

Max d'Ontario

Max d'Ontario de Pr?long wrote:
| Bob Hawke wrote:
|| http://www.avaaz.org/en/wikileaks_petition/?cl=858315372&...
|
| No thanks, Assange is as bad as a terrorist.

OK Anarchist - Julian Assange is probably the world's biggest arshole, an
anarchist of the first order who is convinced that everyone and everything
is corrupt but him and his supporters. He aggregates nothing but publicity
and takes responsibility for nothing but kicks in the teeth of authority. He
can only be right one way; in theory.
Assange has fallen for the idea that 'information wants to be free'. He has
run afoul of what I call information thermodynamics. He thinks that
transparency is good enough, but it is not. Free information, even if
consistent and understandable requires the context of organization. If you
took Bibles and distributed them around the planet for free, you wouldn't be
building a church. If you put public libraries with books that explain the
stock market in poor neighborhoods, you wouldn't be building an investment
house. And so if you take diplomatic cables and put them out in public, you
wouldn't be building an embassy. In all those cases, you are just spitting
on the mojo by believing there's some reductionist formula at work, that all
anybody needs is the secret sauce and they'll be putting McDonalds out of
business. Information thermodynamics says that it takes a great deal of
energy to keep people on the same page. Even if you have one version of the
truth, say the closing numbers of the Dow and it's perfectly transparent, it
doesn't mean you can coordinate behavior. Wikileaks can leak from now until
doomsday, but it won't make any impact until it can establish coordinated
action in response to the content.

A lot of people are gritting their teeth about what's going on in
international diplomacy in the wake of the Wikileaks vomitus. But I have
ever confidence that diplomacy is not what diplomats write, diplomacy is
what diplomats do. You cannot reduce diplomacy to the content of its
communications. The pros are the pros, and they have a deeper understanding,
in the proper context, of all the information Assange could possibly get his
hands on and disseminate.

There's an assumption at work which the Wikileakers make which is parallel
to the reality of open source. The idea is that if the facts were truly
revealed and distributed the millions who pay attention can do a better job
than the elite few who are presumably screwing things up today. But in a
certain way, all of this information already *is* open source. There already
is an army of people second-guessing international diplomacy. The benefit to
those people of these leaks is marginal. But like any other domain where
the rules and the actions are known, there's a world of difference between
understanding & critiquing and making it happen. It's like publishing the
lyrics and music to a hit song. Just because you know it, doesn't mean you
can do it.

In the end, Wikileaks will just be history. Which is to say just like we all
say we know who won WW2 and why, only people who make it their calling will
have any real mastery of the subject. The public will not benefit any more
from Wikileaks than it does from reading history - which is to say only the
experts will be expert. The rest of us will have access, and then so what?

Ophelia

"Hotblack Desiato" <someone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> "Max d'Ontario de Prélong" <max.ontario.de.prelong@hushmail.com> wrote in
> message news:4d047f3c$0$32434$ba4acef3@reader.news.orange.fr...
>> Bob Hawke wrote:
>> | http://www.avaaz.org/en/wikileaks_petition/?cl=858315372&...
>>
>> No thanks, Assange is as bad as a terrorist.
>
> .. We've got to stop accusing inconvenient people of being terrorists;
> either directly or by implication. As far as can be reasonably
> demonstrated, the activities of Assange are not terrorising anyone and
> have not cost one person their life. If only the same could be said for
> government

Yes indeed!!! As I have said elsewhere, all the bleating about costing front
line lives is shown to be lies. The only fallout is showing politicians to
be the liars they are! As has also been pointed out elsewhere, it is the
politicians that are costing lives:(
https://www.shop.helpforhero...

aaa

Max d'Ontario de Prilong wrote:

> Bob Hawke wrote:
> > http://www.avaaz.org/en/wikileaks_petition/?cl=858315372&...
>
> No thanks, Assange is as bad as a terrorist.

Why is publishing what politicians are doing wrong or as bad as
terrorism?
Democracy works by the public (demos) holding politicians to account.

The public can only hold politicians to account if they have access to
information on what our politicians are doing.