giordi

12/5/2005 2:57:00 PM

I'm modifying a standard Axapta Wizard, and I need to introduce several new
fields in a particular Wizard tab. However it seems that in an Axapta Wizards
the height of the tab is fixed. You can manually change the height but this
not solve the problem, since the added fields will not be shown.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks
2 Answers

rheu

Set property 'Height' to 'Column height' on control Tab.

Rob

"giordi" wrote:

> I'm modifying a standard Axapta Wizard, and I need to introduce several new
> fields in a particular Wizard tab. However it seems that in an Axapta Wizards
> the height of the tab is fixed. You can manually change the height but this
> not solve the problem, since the added fields will not be shown.
>
> Does anyone has an idea how to solve this issue?
>
> Thanks

JimChw

In 3.0 wizard forms are dynamically built by class SysWizard. You have to
modify the prompt method in this class which will affect all wizards.