microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Open Axapta session with user & password from commandline

RLPOS

12/5/2005 10:40:00 AM

Let's suppose I want to open a new session, with automatic login, as "Admin",
password "ad".

How can I achieve this, from command line or X++?

starting from command line as "ax32.exe -user=Admin" will show the login
screen. I want to bypass this screen (something like an "automatic logon" in
a normal session).
--
RLPOS

1 Answer

rheu

It's possible if you have 'Use Windows NT/2000 authentication for the
clients' enabled on the AOS. Don't pass a user on the command line and you'll
be logged on with your domain account.

Rob