microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Develope Internet portal

Peter Prokopecz

12/5/2005 10:38:00 AM

Dear all,

We are thinking about developing a small Internet portal instead of using
Enterprise Portal. The reason is that we will have 20000 users (about 2000
concurent users), and we do not want to use IIS (for example apach instead).

Does anyone have experience in similar developement?
Can this work?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,
Best regards,
PEP
2 Answers

Mike Frank

We have a Webshop application written in Java which runs under Tomcat (in Apache or IIS). It is
communicating with Axapta through WebService calls (so you would need IIS for that in any case, but
not for the Web application itself).

Mike

Andras

Hi Frank,

I am a collegue of Peter, can I contac you about that webshop application?
My e-mail address: andras.varadi@llpgroup.com please write a line if I could
speak with you! It is a bit urgent...
Thanks in advance!

Andras