microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to import changed code?

Henke

12/2/2005 3:22:00 PM

Hi!
How should I import code changes in the Axapta-installation at our
Customers? They don't have any developer license so I don't have the Import
option in the Command menu.
Our is there any other way to deploy code?

Thanks in advance!
/Henke

2 Answers

Petr Siroky

You have to replace the layer file in the application folder, e.g.
axvar.aod. Users must be out of the system at that time.

Petr

Henke

Thanks Petr, I was affraid that was the only solution.
I really thought there was a better solution. Offcourse I could always use
our development licence temporary. But that feels quite uggly too.
/Henke