TC

4/4/2002 9:22:00 PM

From toolkits: "If your Web server is behind a proxy or firewall, you must
configure it to accept requests from the Internet" (cell phone). Can someone
show me more detail on this?

TIA

Tony

3 Answers

TC

Sorry, ISA configuration. Any ideas?

Thanks

"TC" <tonychen_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> From toolkits: "If your Web server is behind a proxy or firewall, you must
> configure it to accept requests from the Internet" (cell phone). Can
someone
> show me more detail on this?
>
> TIA
>

> Tony

(Shanku Niyogi (MS))

TC

Port 80 is enough for the most of mobile devices? I just saw one resource
(wapforum.org) mentioned that port 9203 and other dozen ports need be opened
(at least, they are registered :) to support wap. How about pda and others
(if any)? Not sure if i mixed anything in concept. I need my web site can be
accessed by (most)mobile devices and i need a piece of advice on
firewall(isa) setting.
Thanks