lilian

4/4/2002 3:51:00 PM

May i ask how can i place one checkbox, a text followed by
one radio button, a text and another radio button and a
text in the selectionlist object and display on the same
line dynamically using databinding. Please advise.
3 Answers

(Simon Calvert)

lim lilian

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, i'm developing for Pocket PC.
May i ask if i could program it dynamically depending on users
selection?

Another thing, is it a must to have a command box with every
selectionlist box? Can we do without the command box but at the same
time knows what the user selected and activate other objects?

Would appreciate if you could give me the codes.

Regards,
Lilian

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

(Simon Calvert)