Emulators Required for Testing

Ganesh babu

4/4/2002 10:38:00 AM

Dear All,

I am developing the Mobile Web Application With MMIT.
I am targeting my Web Application for Ipaq,psion,palm
I need to have full-Proof Emulators to test my application.
After i test my application (.aspx pages) it should work in
in ipaq,psion and palm .

Does all these have any separate emulators to test.

where can i download these emulators.
I must install these emulators and test from my
Windows NT Operating system.

I have already downloaded PocketPCsdk2002 from Microsoft.

I need to focus on emulators which supports the above
mentioned device.

Thanks and Best Regards
GaneshGanesh babu Natarajan