Ganesh babu

4/4/2002 10:23:00 AM

Dear Gregg,

U can place 2 controls on the same Line,Using the
breakafter property to "False".This property is
available for all controls.It it available only with
latest MMIT.

Red size u can set size for all controls except
selectList control for which i am searching for a
solution.

Best Regards

Ganesh babu

of text boxes,
>labels and command buttons. I cannot place more then one
control per
>line. There is no property for width so how can I resize
these
>controls? If I cannot place more then one control per
line using
>"Mobile Web Forms" can I use HTML controls? HTML Table
with Mobile Web
>Controls?
>

>*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop...
***