Re: How can I get a .net Program in Run off a Network drive

retoro

8/30/2004 4:45:00 PM

The .NET framework must be installed on each of the machines that will use
the application. Once that's done, they can run the app from a shared drive
(although it will run in the Intranet security context, which means it will
have significantly reduced access to local resources).

Ken

"Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a VB.net program that I don't want to install on 30 user machines.
>
> Would like to install on one server and let users run it from there.
Problem