microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

TURN Rs60/- into Rs3,00,000/- IT REALLY WORKS

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

11/11/2003 10:16:00 AM

TURN Rs60/- into Rs3,00,000/- IT REALLY WORKS

WANT TO EARN CASH?? NO SCAMS!! NO TRICKS!!
Have you fell for the DON LAPRE/CARLTON SHEETS
SCHEMES. You're
not the only
one! Although these programs do have some
valuable info, they
don't tell you anything that you can't find at
your local
library. Just look up "mail order" or "Money
Making
Opportunities"! Yeah Don Lapre is rich but his
wealth comes
from
selling us his program for $39.99.
KEEP READING!!! IMPORTANT!!! CHECK THIS OUT,
BELOW IS A
PERFECTLY LEGAL PROGRAM THAT IS MORE EFFECTIVE
THAN DON
LAPRE'S
AND IT ONLY COSTS Rs60.00/- HOW TO TURN SIXTY
RUPEES INTO THREE
LAKHS ! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
IT DOES WORK!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to
try it. A
little
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,
just like you
are
now, and came across an article similar to this
that said you
could make thousands of dollars WITHIN WEEKS
with only an
initial investment of Rs60/-
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a
scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that
you send Rs10/- to each of the 6 names and
address stated in
the
article. You then place your own name and
address in the
bottom
of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200
newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch,
that was it. So
after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured: "what have
I got to lose
except 6 stamps and Rs60/-, right?" Then I
invested the measly
Rs60/-
Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started
getting money in
the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the
money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
made about
Rs250.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of
over
Rs11,000.00! In the third week I had over
Rs 87,500.00 and it's
still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have
made a total of
just over Rs 1,70,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's
certainly worth Rs 60.00, and 6 stamps, I have
spent more than
that
on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works
and most
importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure
you print a copy
of
this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as
you need it. I promise you that if you follow
the directions
exactly, that you will start making more money
than you
thought
possible by doing something so easy!
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW THIS WORKS!!!
Suggestion: Read this entire message
carefully! (print it
out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money
come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is
only Rs 60.00
(Plus
postage on only 6 envelopes...one time
only...no repeat
mailing)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
indecent; no
misleading promises or claims; it is not
illegal; and it is
99%
no risk - it really works!
If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will
receive extraordinary dividends.
JUST KEEP READING!!! PLEASE NOTE: Please follow
these
directions
EXACTLY, and Rs5,00,000/- or more can be yours in 20
to 60 days.
This
program remains successful because of the
honesty and
integrity
of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully
adhering to the
instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order
business. In this
business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists
is secondary to
the income which is
made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that
list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
write the following
on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST."
Now
get 6 INDIAN Rs 10.00 Notes and place ONE inside EACH
of
the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
seen through the
envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place
one paper in
each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now
have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
the above
phrase,
your name and address, and a Rs10.00 note. What
you are doing is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are
paying for it!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses:

#1) kawal Deep singh
SMQ 200/5 Old Project
AF Station ,Halwara A.D
Ludhiana,Punjab
India-141106

#3) Lac. Tiwari P.K
SLS,AF Station
Cotton green ,Mumbai-33
India

#4) G.S Dhody
New abadi,air force station
Halwara A.D ,Ludhiana
Punjab ,India-141106
#5) Amar deep singh
I-12,west patel nagar
New delhi -110008

#5) Kawal deep singh
Gali no23house no 692,
DDA Flats madangiri,
new delhi
India-110062

#6)Atul Mittal
House No: 694 Sector 11-
B,

NEAR GIRLS ARCHITECTURE HOSTEL
CHANDIGARH
India-160011

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that
you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
becomes 4, etc...)
and
add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now,
post your
amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close
24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you
post, the more money you make! You won't get
very much unless
you post like crazy.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because
of
the honesty and integrity of the participants
and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at
it this way. If
you are of integrity, the program will continue
and the money
that so many others have received will come
your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and
address sent to
you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people
send
you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing
a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
wrap the Rs10/-
bill in
dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the
directions carefully
followed, six members will be reimbursed for
their
participation
as a List Developer with Ten Rupee each. Your
name will move
up
the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1
position you will be receiving Lakhs of Rupees
in CASH!!!
What an opportunity for only Rs60/- (Rs10.00 for
each of the
first
six people listed above) Send it now, add your
own name to the
list and you're in business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS------------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
letter to do
your
own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
this
document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
This will copy
the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place
your cursor at
the
top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
select 'paste'.
This
will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that
you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt
file. If you
want
to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always have
this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching
for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat
sites,
discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post
this article as a
new message by highlighting the text of this
letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
Subject, this
will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through
the
list of postings in a particular group, click
the post message
button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do
is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you
get the hang of
it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY
YOU
WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200** That's it!
You will begin receiving money from around the
world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box
due to the
large
amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to
stay
anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES
ARE CORRECT.**
HERE'S HOW Rs60.00 TURNS INTO LAKHS!!
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 6
replies (a very
low
example). So then I made Rs60.00 /-with my name at
#6 on the
letter.
Now, each of the 6 persons who just sent me
Rs10.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5
and only 6
persons
respond to each of the original 6, that is
another Rs360.00/- for
me, now those 36 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
with my name at
and only 6 replies each, I will bring in an
additional
Rs2160.00/-
Now, those 216 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200
with
my name at #3 and only receive 6 replies each,
I will make an
additional Rs12,960.00/-
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 1296
persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they
each only
receive 6 replies, that just made me
Rs77,760/-
Those 7,760 persons will all deliver this
message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 6
persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive Rs4,66,560 /-
With an original
investment of only Rs60.00/- AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you
just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
another Rs60.00
names on the list, putting your name at number
6 again. And
start posting again. The thing to remember is:
do you realize
that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the
internet and reading these articles everyday?,
JUST LIKE YOU
are
now!! So, can you afford Rs60.00/- and see if it
really works?? I
think so...
Thousands of people are
joining the internet each day and reading
articles like
these just as you are right now. So this can
never be played
out.
Just keep it going and you can make tons of
money too!!!!
Please
try it now and make big bucks in a few short
weeks!!!!!!