Deepak Arora

I am using singleton in remot host, then it works fine.
but when i go for single call ....It does not.
Can any one help....

Deepak Kumar ----------------------------- Sr. Software Executive - Software
Solutions Business Group IDS Infotech Limited +91-172-5085 903 (Direct) /
2612 218 (EPABX) www.idsinfotech.com Confidentiality Notice: "The
information in this email, including attachments, contains confidential and
proprietary information of IDS Infotech Limited and is not to be used or
disclosed to anyone other than the named recipient of this e-mail, and only
for the intended purpose".

1 Answer

Sam Santiago

Can you provide more detail? What are the symptoms? Do you have an
exception stack trace? If you're configuring with a config file case I
think matters: SingleCall vs. Singlecall.

Thanks,

Sam

--
Sam Santiago