ZhangZQ

11/7/2003 3:12:00 AM

There is a very great function in IE Browser that save the entire webpage
includeing all elements to a single mht file, and this file can be browsed
again even it is offline. I want to know how to do this in the code?

Thank you very much!

8 Answers

Onega

http://www.codeguru.com/ieprogram/SaveWhol...
Saving a Web Page Into A Single File

"ZhangZQ" <zhangzq71@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There is a very great function in IE Browser that save the entire webpage
> includeing all elements to a single mht file, and this file can be browsed
> again even it is offline. I want to know how to do this in the code?
>
> Thank you very much!

ZhangZQ

Thank you very much! Very good!

"Onega" <Onega@mvps.org> wrote in message
> http://www.codeguru.com/ieprogram/SaveWhol...
> Saving a Web Page Into A Single File
>

> "ZhangZQ" <zhangzq71@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > There is a very great function in IE Browser that save the entire
webpage
> > includeing all elements to a single mht file, and this file can be
browsed
> > again even it is offline. I want to know how to do this in the code?
> >
> > Thank you very much!

Wakalukong

On Aug 14, 10:16 am, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to
the Manchu Imperial Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>
wrote:
(snip)
On Aug 14, 8:09 am, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the
Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> n Aug 12, 8:31 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
> <hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> > ug 13, 9:05 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of walls in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hassan ,
(snip)
> > > Aug 6, 10:54 pm, mussa hassan <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> [...]
(snip)
> [...]
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)
> [...]
(snip)
> [...]
(snip)
(snip)
-------------

Hey everyone, take a look above: non-excellent Japanese was talking to
Khmer Rouge, who was talking to
Vishywashy, who was talking to Chairman Mao etc (expert wall driller),
who was talking to fake Malay mussa
hassan, who was talking to Cheat Sin, who was talking to charlie
vietconman, who was talking
to Khmer Rouge, who was talking to Black Lean Cock, who was talking
fake Malay mussa hassan, who was talking to Jesus Christ etc, who was
talking to fake Malay mussa hassan from July 21 to August 14.

In other words, for 3 weeks fulltime SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay mussa
hassan non-excellent Japanese Duch Komin was talking to himself!
Why? Because nobody gives a damn to what he thinks! And this
worm, who has no honour, no self-respect and no shame, wants to
marshall the Malays! No wonder they spit on him.

Wakalukong

commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa Army of Shan state of

On Aug 14, 9:16 am, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to
wrote:
> the  Chinese  are   still   demanding  their  Chinese  share  of
> Malaysia,
>
> the  Chinese  now  want  a  Co-ownership  of  Malaysia  with  the
> Malays
>  in the  Malay  nation .
>
> we  Japanese  have  left  Maaysia  a  long time  ago in the  last
> century,
>
> we  Japanese have  gone  home from  Malaysia and  from   Singapore
>  to  our  Japan home  land   Japan .
>
> why  are  the  Chinese in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  refusing to
> return  home
> to  their  Chinese  lands  China ?
>
> why  are  the  Chinese  still wanting   to  occupy  Malay ' s  native
> lands in Malaysia
> and  in  Singapore ?
>
> we   Japanese  have   gone  home to  Japan ,
> the  Chinese  in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  should  also  go  home
> to  China .
>
> no  wonder  people  call
>  Singapore  as a  Chinese  KosoVo which is  absolutely  correct .
>
> On Aug 14, 7:09 am, Khmer  Rouge  Hun Sen the Fake Communist now  the
> Khmer Mafia Boss  of  Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chinese  overseas  are  Patriotic ,
> > that was  why  Chinese  managed  to  get    lands overseas
> >  for  the  Chinese  people  and  the  Chinese   nation  China  .
>
> > n Aug 12, 8:31 pm, "Vishnu ,  om  Mangalam  Mangalam"
>
> > <hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Over-seas  Chinese  in  ASEAN    are  emtremely  Partiotic ,
>
> > > Over seas  Indians  all  want   to  be  Americans  ,  Australians ,
> > > I  wonder  how  many  Indians  will  go  to  South  Austrlai  now
> > > South  Australia  is  looking  for  hard labour  worker s.
>
> > > ug 13, 9:05 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High School

Wakalukong

On Aug 14, 11:38 pm, "Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now
wrote:
(snip)
On Aug 14, 8:09 am, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the
Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

> n Aug 12, 8:31 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
> <hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> > ug 13, 9:05 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of walls in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hassan ,
(snip)
> > > Aug 6, 10:54 pm, mussa hassan <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)
(snip)

(snip)
-------------

Hey everyone, take a look above: Cheat Sin was talking to non-
excellent Japanese, who was talking to
Khmer Rouge, who was talking to
Vishywashy, who was talking to Chairman Mao etc (expert wall
driller),
who was talking to fake Malay mussa
hassan, who was talking to Cheat Sin, who was talking to charlie
vietconman, who was talking
to Khmer Rouge, who was talking to Black Lean Cock, who was talking
to fake Malay mussa hassan, who was talking to Jesus Christ etc, who
was
talking to fake Malay mussa hassan from July 21 to August 14.

In other words, for 3 weeks fulltime SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay mussa
hassan non-excellent Japanese Duch Komin was talking to himself!
Why? Because nobody gives a damn to what he thinks! And this
worm, who has no honour, no self-respect and no shame, wants to
marshall the Malays! No wonder they spit on him.

Wakalukong

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Chinese in ASEAN now are just copies of
our Japanese soldiers in SE Asia in the last century .

we Japanese and Chinese are from the same gene pool .
if the Chinese can become new native of ASEAN ,
we Japanese can also become new native of ASEAN ,.

so Chinese and Japanese are the new natives of ASEAN ,
would you believe this hypothesis ,?
that is the question .

Japanese and Chinese are the natives of ASEAN .

wrote:
> the  Chinese  are   still   demanding  their  Chinese  share  of
> Malaysia,
>
> the  Chinese  now  want  a  Co-ownership  of  Malaysia  with  the
> Malays
>  in the  Malay  nation .
>
> we  Japanese  have  left  Maaysia  a  long time  ago in the  last
> century,
>
> we  Japanese have  gone  home from  Malaysia and  from   Singapore
>  to  our  Japan home  land   Japan .
>
> why  are  the  Chinese in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  refusing to
> return  home
> to  their  Chinese  lands  China ?
>
> why  are  the  Chinese  still wanting   to  occupy  Malay ' s  native
> lands in Malaysia
> and  in  Singapore ?
>
> we   Japanese  have   gone  home to  Japan ,
> the  Chinese  in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  should  also  go  home
> to  China .
>
> no  wonder  people  call
>  Singapore  as a  Chinese  KosoVo which is  absolutely  correct .
>
> On Aug 14, 7:09 am, Khmer  Rouge  Hun Sen the Fake Communist now  the
> Khmer Mafia Boss  of  Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chinese  overseas  are  Patriotic ,
> > that was  why  Chinese  managed  to  get    lands overseas
> >  for  the  Chinese  people  and  the  Chinese   nation  China  .
>
> > n Aug 12, 8:31 pm, "Vishnu ,  om  Mangalam  Mangalam"
>
> > <hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Over-seas  Chinese  in  ASEAN    are  emtremely  Partiotic ,
>
> > > Over seas  Indians  all  want   to  be  Americans  ,  Australians ,
> > > I  wonder  how  many  Indians  will  go  to  South  Austrlai  now
> > > South  Australia  is  looking  for  hard labour  worker s.
>
> > > ug 13, 9:05 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High School

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Indians want their share of Singpaore , Tibet and Malaysia.

wrote:
> the  Chinese  are   still   demanding  their  Chinese  share  of
> Malaysia,
>
> the  Chinese  now  want  a  Co-ownership  of  Malaysia  with  the
> Malays
>  in the  Malay  nation .
>
> we  Japanese  have  left  Maaysia  a  long time  ago in the  last
> century,
>
> we  Japanese have  gone  home from  Malaysia and  from   Singapore
>  to  our  Japan home  land   Japan .
>
> why  are  the  Chinese in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  refusing to
> return  home
> to  their  Chinese  lands  China ?
>
> why  are  the  Chinese  still wanting   to  occupy  Malay ' s  native
> lands in Malaysia
> and  in  Singapore ?
>
> we   Japanese  have   gone  home to  Japan ,
> the  Chinese  in Malaysia and  in  Singapore  should  also  go  home
> to  China .
>
> no  wonder  people  call
>  Singapore  as a  Chinese  KosoVo which is  absolutely  correct .
>
> On Aug 14, 7:09 am, Khmer  Rouge  Hun Sen the Fake Communist now  the
> Khmer Mafia Boss  of  Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chinese  overseas  are  Patriotic ,
> > that was  why  Chinese  managed  to  get    lands overseas
> >  for  the  Chinese  people  and  the  Chinese   nation  China  .
>
> > n Aug 12, 8:31 pm, "Vishnu ,  om  Mangalam  Mangalam"
>
> > <hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Over-seas  Chinese  in  ASEAN    are  emtremely  Partiotic ,
>
> > > Over seas  Indians  all  want   to  be  Americans  ,  Australians ,
> > > I  wonder  how  many  Indians  will  go  to  South  Austrlai  now
> > > South  Australia  is  looking  for  hard labour  worker s.
>
> > > ug 13, 9:05 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High School

Wakalukong

On Aug 23, 11:28 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking
Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indians   want  their  share  of  Singpaore ,   Tibet and  Malaysia.
>
>  Aug 14, 9:16 am, "his  Excellency  Itoh , the Japanese Advisor  to
> the  Manchu  Imperial  Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
(snip)
--------------

Nobody listens to blockhead and fake Malay mussa hassan aka SHAMELESS
THIEF Komin. That's why he has to "discuss" with himself below.

Remember, fake Malay mussa hassan is an ardent admirer of Slobodan
Milosevic. At one time he even gave himself the nick "Slobo". Below
is a post in which he used his Slobo nick:-

"Slobo" <Williamwenyon...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:

1160478837.531760.73...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

>Venning,
>ja,
>you Chinesed want to stop people asking questions about ethnic Chinese
>insde ASEAN,
>so that the Chinese can take over Malaysia, just like what the
>Vietnamese did with Cambodia.
>Very clever Chinese race , of course.,
>just like Singapore government , which is playing a double, working for
>China and pretending to be Singaporean .

Wakalukong